November Roll Call.

WDWsmith2001

Roll call for November? I'm thinking of goin' to the world in november and want to know if I'm the only one. Sergo the question... anyone going to WDW in November?

Lilo

The family and I will be there November 24-29 for Thanksgiving. PS at the Coral Reef for Thanksgiving Turkey(?) at 5:30. We're staying at the Beach Club.

Lilo:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Kellylynn322

Taking mom for her B-day Nov 13th-18th and staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Can't wait to go...just got back from Disneyland and was very dissapointed. Waiting for the WDW magic.

Upvote 0

MsDisney

Will be there Nov. 22 to Dec. 7th, 2002. Wow 15 nights at the Polynesian! Taking dd and her best friend for their Senior Trip!:sohappy: :sohappy: Chef Mickey's for Thanksgiving. I hope to see some of you there!!!!

Upvote 0

Kellylynn322

Originally posted by Jedi Osborn
Why were you disappointed?

It just seemed very dirty and rundown for Disney. Maybe that is just me but I expected more of the "Disney Magic" and other than the feeling of the start of the whole Disney Parks I felt like I was at Six Flags.

Upvote 0
I have NEVER felt that way at DisneyWorld.
We just treated our son and his girlfriend to her first trip to DisneyWorld. She was completely caught up in the magic.
I had told her continuously, "It's not Six Flags." It's magical.
She didn't understand...until she got there.
What a great time we had.

Upvote 0

Holly

We'll be at the Contemporary from November 27-December 2.

I saw somewhere else here that their kids made a paper chain to countdown the days until departure. I can't remember where the heck I saw it but that was a fantastic idea!

I'll be cutting some *major* paper strips tomorrow!!! :lol:

Upvote 0

Kellylynn322

Originally posted by lynnkatherine
I have NEVER felt that way at DisneyWorld.
We just treated our son and his girlfriend to her first trip to DisneyWorld. She was completely caught up in the magic.
I had told her continuously, "It's not Six Flags." It's magical.
She didn't understand...until she got there.
What a great time we had.

I have never felt that way at DisneyWorld either and that was why I was suprised to feel like that in Disneyland.

Upvote 0

Jedi Osborn

Kellylynn322
That's too bad. Living in NY, I've never really had the chance to get out to CA and visit DL. We hope to soon, but I hope its not like that.

Upvote 0

jmewin

Going 11/16-23. 5th trip. Just as excited as if it were my first. Staying at the POFQ. I'm going to try several restaurants I've never eaten in before Joni :wave:

63 days and counting:sohappy:

Contemporary 1978/1990
CBR 1996
CS 1999(not thrilled with this resort)
POFQ 2002

Upvote 0

Jimmy

Arriving Thanksgiving night and we will be staying at the AS Sports for the week. I can't wait for the Christmas decorations and the Osbourne lights.:)

Upvote 0

Aladdin

Help in November

Is anyone with small children going in early Nov.
We will be there 11/6 -11/16. At the boardwalk and GF.
We thought that Grandma was going to help with the kids but now she isn't. We are looking for another family with small children that would like to get together one day so that the parents could take turns riding the rides together. We have been 10 times in the last 5 years and my wife and I have only gotten to ride together one trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom