November role call

disney2005

I'm going 1st-9th...have been counting down for over a year now and now it's 26 days till we go. :D

Who else is going in November??

foldmama

Arriving the eve of November 3rd and departing the eve of November 11th. Staying at POR.

Traveling with my brother, sister-in-law and nephew!

25 days to go and counting !!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :wave:

Upvote 0

JonathanDS

Not soon enough

November 27 - December 7, 2006

Staying in All-Star Movies... going with a two year old and a four year old.... I really can't wait, I've read just about every book for 2006 on WDW and I think I am prepared.

The only thing I want is another couple with kids to share the cost of babysitting with....

Upvote 0

scoop

November and December in Disney Rules!

I'll be there with my family November 30-December 4. :sohappy:

November 2002-Caribbean Beach
Novemeber 2003-Comfort Suites
November 2006- All Star Sports

We can't wait! :)

Upvote 0

Sharon L

We will be there November 1 thru November 8 at the Wilderness Lodge. I can't wait. I need an injection of Disney magic badly. Especially after turning 40 on October 5.

Upvote 0

juniorlilly

We will be arriving the 15th, leaving the 24th!! 8 full days!! This will be our first big vacation with our 4.5 year old! I haven't been to wdw since I was 12, and even then only visited for 1 day at Magic Kingdom!! Yippeee

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We will be arriving the 15th, leaving the 24th!! 8 full days!! This will be our first big vacation with our 4.5 year old! I haven't been to wdw since I was 12, and even then only visited for 1 day at Magic Kingdom!! Yippeee

Wow you are definately going to have a GREAT time!!

Pam

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Every Saturday there will be a meeting.

I'll be there the 9th through the 12th. Silly question...what is this about a meeting? Do all of you members meet up when you are there? I'll be traveling alone that weekend, and would love to say hello or meet some new Disney people that weekend.

Upvote 0

foldmama

9 more days to go. I'm starting the count down! 5 more days of work and then freedom for 2 weeks. Disney here I come!:sohappy: :wave: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom