November role call

disney2005

I'm going 1st-9th...have been counting down for over a year now and now it's 26 days till we go. :D

Who else is going in November??

Kriszee1

Nov 3 to Nov 12....we are celebrating my son's 3rd birthday, mybirthday and my husband's birthday! 27 days to go....I am freaking out while I listen to sorcerer radio....wishes....spectromagic and now tapestry of nations...my usual 9-10pm! POR....Here we come!!!!!:zipit:

Upvote 0

LuvtheEars

We will be at AKL Nov. 26 - Dec. 3!

DH and my 2nd trip and first trip ever for the kids (6 & 3). Last trip was SEVEN years ago!

50 days to go and I can hardly wait!

:xmas:

Upvote 0

CindiFan

we're going Nov 26 - Dec 3, AKL. (1st time at AKL)

it will be DD's (age 3.5) 2nd trip! Hoping she's tall enough & bold enough to ride more this time. :D

Still trying to decide about driving or flying.....ugh.

regardless of the way we get there, looking forward to having a fantastic time! (should we start counting hours yet or just keep it at days?)

Upvote 0

WTBAD

November 19 - 25, just getting back into our house after Katrina & thought the best way to celebrate would be to have Thanksgiving with Micky.

Upvote 0

gboiler1

Heading down November 25-December 2. Hoping to catch the light crowds, cooler temps & lower humidity.

Also first time at somewhere other than a Value. PO French Quarter! It'll be our 4th trip in 5 years.

We'll (myself, wife and nearly 8 yr old daughter) be meeting w/sis in law and 2 sons, 6 & 9. It'll be their second trip but they missed so much last year. They came late and left early to most parks. :eek: You wouldn't believe all they missed!

Upvote 0

angelfaerie52

Coming on down 11/9-11/19!!! Though two nights are off property... So excited for Food and Wine, Super Soap, Mickey's Very Merry Xmas Party, Osbourne Lights... So many things I've never done before!

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

We will be there from November 18 - Dec 02 and we will be moving around a little.

November 18 - 19 Comfort Inn and Suites in Orlando

November 19 - 21 Wilderness Lodge Villa's

November 21 - 25 Old Key West Resort

November 25 - December 02 Saratoga Springs Resort

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom