November 2010 roll call

Magical Dreamer

We are flying out of Rochester, NY on November 12th and staying through November 22nd at POR. Traveling are my DW, DD-15, DS-13, and DS-5. We are all very excited.......can't wait.:)

:slurp:Our ADR's are:
  • November 12th - Captain Jacks
  • November 13th - Crystal Palace
  • November 14th - Coral Reef
  • November 15th - Ohana
  • November 16th - Chef Mickey's (Breakfast)
  • November 16th - Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue
  • November 17th - Le Cellier
  • November 18th - Mama Melrosa (Fantasmic Package)
  • November 19th - Les Chefs de France
  • November 20th - Cape May Cafe
  • November 21st - 50's Prime Time Cafe
Dreaming Disney !!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
^^^

I was only able to get lunch at LeCellier for the 13th and 14th. Then I booked a Food & Wine Pairing event at Italy for the Saturday, and had to cancel one of my Le Cellier meals. I'm sure someone snapped it up!

Upvote 0

fredtom

Arriving Oct. 24 at OKW for seven nights... Then onto BLT Oct. 31-Nov. 6 for six nights. Very excited.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Upvote 0

Jay & Sue

We will be staying in our Orlando home from Oct. 28 through Nov. 15 and will be taking advantage of Free Housing.:animwink: Have ADR's for nearly every day for lunch or dinner.:wave:

Upvote 0

hsisthebest

Got a great deal at BWV for Nov. 13-22. DW and my 9th visit, 3rd for DD, 1st for DS. ADR at Tony's Town Square, Ragland, Tokyo Dining, Kouzzina, Y&Y, Tusker, Rose and Crown, Crystal Palace, Holy & Vine. Lots of character meals for the kids (young and old)!

Upvote 0
We will be in the World starting the evening of November 19 for MVMCP and through the morning of November 27. We will be staying at Wilderness Lodge.

It can not come fast enough!

-Johnny

Upvote 0

Cape Breton Grl

We will be at All Star Movies Nov 30th - Dec 7th....this is our second time going to Disney....telling our kids (11 & 9) the day before we fly out....any suggestions on how to suprise them???:animwink:

Upvote 0

MagicMegan

We're going down in Oct, but will be there till my bday, Nov 2, at BC.

We have a ridiculous dining schedule, since I'm sneaky and convinced my mom to go with the deluxe dining lol.

Upvote 0

MagicMegan

We will be at All Star Movies Nov 30th - Dec 7th....this is our second time going to Disney....telling our kids (11 & 9) the day before we fly out....any suggestions on how to suprise them???:animwink:
My parents once told us that we were going to a birthday indoor pool party... they had our bags packed and in the car. Then took us to the airport instead and said "Surprise!"

Looking back it was pretty clever, but back then I cried because I wanted to go to the pool party.

Upvote 0

hsisthebest

Hey all! Is anyone else going to the Harry Potter (Deathly Hallows) Premeire at the AMC in DTD. We are watching for tickets to go on sale. It opens Nov. 19, not sure if they will have an 18th midnight show or not.

Upvote 0

wbc

I'll be there 07 November - 12 November. Will be my first stay at Contemporary Resort Bay Lake Tower, but my 24th or 25th trip.

Upvote 0

zweltar

My wife and I will be there from Nov 17-21 for a teachers' conference. Gotta love professional development, especially when it gets you out of Chicago and to WDW!! So excited to go and see all the Christmas decorations!

Upvote 0

Mimi

Just say "Kids, we're going to Disney World tomorrow, start packing!"

I'm sure that will be surprise enough... it would work for me anyway. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom