November 2009 Roll Call

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:wave: November 11 - 21 at Pop Century :wave: Taking a DISNEY VIRGIN :eek:

Planned is: 2 days @ US (we won free tickets)
- MVMCP
- Cirque Du Soleil
- Blue Man Group (at US)
- DDP

I can make my 90+10 days ressies on 8/13 :D

disney4life2008

Count me in..

November 18 - November 23rd at All Star Music.

MVMCP - Thursday, November 19:xmas:

This is a spur of the moment quick trip thanks to my AP Pin Code!!

Upvote 0

luvlifeinfl

we are arriving Nov. 21- Nov. 30 staying at SSR. Since the pak calendar hours are not out yet, have not decided on what days we are doing what.

I see that a few mentioned doing the MVMCP, I looked at it for the 29th, but see htat they are not offering teh DVC discount for that night and to pay like a 180.00 for the 3 of us, I just struggled with that.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

we are arriving Nov. 21- Nov. 30 staying at SSR. Since the pak calendar hours are not out yet, have not decided on what days we are doing what.

I see that a few mentioned doing the MVMCP, I looked at it for the 29th, but see htat they are not offering teh DVC discount for that night and to pay like a 180.00 for the 3 of us, I just struggled with that.

Yea, I did the AP discount for the 19th of November. But I think I messed up because I thought Epcot evening EMHs was always on Friday nights and it seems that it switches up to Thursdays sometimes. So I am hoping that EMHs for Epcot will be Friday night.

Upvote 0

luvlifeinfl

That is why we decided to get there the Sat. before and stay till the Monday after. I guess we will start to notice the crowds the day before and the day after t-day. But I cannot wait never bene to FL in Nov. always went during the 4th of July.

Upvote 0

NancyinCt

Here's for another Nov. traveler

We'll be there Nov.10th to the 18th. Nov. is a great time to be at The World the weather is great, the crowds are low. 137 day and counting.

:wave: :sohappy: :)

Upvote 0

SMRT-1Michael

We'll be there 11/24/09-11/29/09 at Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary!! We'll be there Thanksgiving week! 5 nights total.

• Thanksgiving dinner in our one bedroom villa
  • MK Thanksgiving parade
  • 11/27/09- Candlelight Processional - eating at Le Cellier (making ADR soon!)
The very next week, on 12/4/09-12/7/09, we will be coming back to WDW, staying at the BoardWalk Villas for 3 more nights :xmas::xmas:

• MVMCP on the 6th:xmas::xmas:
  • Maybe even another Candlelight on the 5th
Love living in FL!

Upvote 0

luvlifeinfl

We'll be there 11/24/09-11/28/09 at Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary!! We'll be there Thanksgiving week! 4 nights total.

• Thanksgiving dinner in our one bedroom villa
  • MK Thanksgiving parade
  • 11/27/09- Candlelight Processional - eating at Le Cellier (making ADR soon!)
The very next week, on 12/4/09-12/7/09, we will be coming back to WDW, staying at the BoardWalk Villas for 3 more nights :xmas::xmas:

• MVMCP on the 6th:xmas::xmas:
  • Maybe even another Candlelight on the 5th
Love living in FL!

I plan to make Tday dinner at the villa also. I tell you the buzz about the Le Cellier on these boards is crazy. I know we want to try & eat there too. Just waiting till 8/23 to start booking my ADR.

Upvote 0

cinderellafan6

I am finally going November 5-9 for my 28th birthday staying at all star music. It has been over a year that I have been and I have never gone so long in my life!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom