Nov 2021?

LadyBlue

What's November like? We never visited in November before. Only July and January; we will be staying at the Beach club from Oct 30-to Nov 9.

How's the weather? Is Beach Club a nice resort? Standard room? Will the Halloween Party happen this year? Do you think we'll still be wearing mask in November?

James J

In the Parks
No
We're also due to go in November this year, having also been in November 2015. For us, the weather was in the mid to high 80's at it's highest so it was hot and most definitely hot enough to swim in. The nighttime lows were around 70 I think.

In 2018 and 2019 we were there at the very end of October which is when you're meant to be there, and it was very hot then too. Nearing 90. You'll be too hot in jeans and a coat.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
What's November like? We never visited in November before. Only July and January; we will be staying at the Beach club from Oct 30-to Nov 9.

How's the weather? Is Beach Club a nice resort? Standard room? Will the Halloween Party happen this year? Do you think we'll still be wearing mask in November?
The Beach Club is one of my favorite resorts! We stay there as often as we can!!! I have been in November, the exact time you are going. You will see thr change over from Halloween to Christmas which is so incredible! As to wearing a mask, I would make all of your travel plans as if you had wearing them. That way, you are prepared either way. :)

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

BC gets great reviews and affords walking to parks, boardwalk shops, mimi golf and night time amusement.
Youll get to see both types of decorations. Window displays and roof line decorations are plentiful to seek out. Some not as in your face as others. All will add to your holiday joy. Most photo taking opportunities of the year.
Early mornings may have a slight chill, warming up as the day progresses and then turning chilly as sunsets and evening comes. We change into jeans by late afternoon, and carry a light jacket or sweatshirt in backpacks.
Parties and major events will come back only when covid cases stop turning up. Disney isnt about to risk guest or CM safety. Masks and other safety measures as well wont easily disappear.

Upvote 0

Schweino

Do not go in November or December of this year - it is the 50th. You have been warned!!

Edit: Also dealing with everyone else pushing their trips back. It is going to be slammed and (at least me personally) really sucks the magic out of it.

Upvote 0

Buck Wheelie

We normally go Thanksgiving week. About 15 years ago when we started visiting during Thanksgiving week it was great. Crowds were low except for Thanksgiving Day but if you avoided MK it wasn't too bad. Now the entire week is extremely busy and I think this will be our last year doing Thanksgiving at Disney. However, if you avoid that week, November is a good time to go. The weather has always been mild, most Christmas decorations are up mid to end of month and crowds are low. With the 50th anniversary being this year who knows what it will be like especially if Covid subsides and people want to get out.

Upvote 0

James J

In the Parks
No
Do not go in November or December of this year - it is the 50th. You have been warned!!

Edit: Also dealing with everyone else pushing their trips back. It is going to be slammed and (at least me personally) really sucks the magic out of it.

With the current pandemic and so much planned for the 50th being pushed back or not happening, I don't think crowds will be as crazy as they would have been in a non-Covid world.

Upvote 0

Jedi Osborn

Hoping to book for October this year. I assumed that capacity is capacity, right? So even if they increase it over the next 9 months, it still won't be up to the pre-covid levels. At least that's my unprofessional guess.

Upvote 0

Schweino

Hoping to book for October this year. I assumed that capacity is capacity, right? So even if they increase it over the next 9 months, it still won't be up to the pre-covid levels. At least that's my unprofessional guess.
I was amazed the difference in crows from first week of September 2019 to first week of December last year. Our December trip was twice as packed easily.

Upvote 0

Chi84

Premium Member
The weather in early November is usually perfect. Later in the month it can get cool, especially at night and in the early morning. I don’t think WDW will be requiring masks in November unless the next several months go very wrong with vaccinations.

Upvote 0

Jedi Osborn

I was amazed the difference in crows from first week of September 2019 to first week of December last year. Our December trip was twice as packed easily.
Was capacity increased before December? I seem to recall it going up sometime in there.
But no matter what, it has to be less than pre-covid, right?
We've been going to WDW for 25 years now and the crowds have become the biggest detrimental factor for us.

Upvote 0

Schweino

Was capacity increased before December? I seem to recall it going up sometime in there.
But no matter what, it has to be less than pre-covid, right?
We've been going to WDW for 25 years now and the crowds have become the biggest detrimental factor for us.
Yeah it was increased from 25 > 35% but I am not sure if there is any data to say 11/29 - 12/5 had 'x' as capacity per day at each park.

I can certainly say that even if it was capped at 35%, it was definitely more packed than our August '19 trip.

Upvote 0

plawren2

We are going Nov 10-15th this year, weather very unpredictable that time of year, could be 80F, could be 50F. At this point no one has idea as to hours, special events, FP+, parades, shows, fireworks that would be scheduled. We are anticipating some of those in association with 50th anniversary of WDW (Oct 1st). Same unknown for social distancing and masks-although I suspect some COVID type restrictions will still be in place. I think we really will not have any idea how WDW would be operating in fall until sometime this summer. But I do not expect in November that the full WDW experience will be in place for guests.

Upvote 0

ppete1975

Dont worry too much about the weather it could be 90 or it could snow. But you are surrounded by stores that if you need a hoody or nice jacket you have the perfect reason to buy one. I wouldnt over pack to expect every situation.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom