Not-so-obvious WDW Activities

gbruenin

We're planning to be in 'the world' at the end of April and I'm looking for some of the not-well-known activities for the family. Most folks know of things like the Luau, Backyard BBQ, backstage tours. I'm looking for some of the things that one would need to be 'in the know' to learn about...such as the pontoon/Breathless cruise for Wishes/Illuminations, the pirate treasure hunt for the kids, the 'goodnight kiss'. Anthing you can share is appreciated.

Thanks. Gary

WDWCP

SpenceMan01 said:
Yeah. I have thought about using your technique while riding Spaceship Earth. I really miss the old narration and music ("Tomorrow's Child").

I had a question about my annual pass and had to call Disney a couple days ago. I was pleasently suprised to hear Tomorrow's Child playing as the background music while I was holding for the next representative!!!

Upvote 0

ChuckElias

DisneyMarg said:
On the night we arrive, in order to get some magic without using a park day, we like to eat at a resort on the monorail (Chef Mickey's, Concourse Steakhouse, 'Ohana, etc)
We like Kona Cafe (or is it Kafe?) in the Polynesian for our first Disney dining. They have good appetizers, and then it's just a short walk to the beach for fireworks!

(We'll be doing this in just 13 days!!!!!!!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom