Not a Clue

graphite1326

Original Poster
Come on, they're no more the same ride then The Seas with Nemo & Friends is to the Haunted Mansion.
lets see they both use 3D so you were glasses. your vehicle goes along in a jerky motion and stops at a 3D screen and the characters on the screen do or say something and you continue on until the next screen. This process repeats until you reach the end and you are the hero. TADA!

Jwhee

lets see they both use 3D so you were glasses. your vehicle goes along in a jerky motion and stops at a 3D screen and the characters on the screen do or say something and you continue on until the next screen. This process repeats until you reach the end and you are the hero. TADA!

So with your method does that mean Mansion & Small World are basically the same rides? You leave the load, go through show scenes then unload. Dude Castle & Gringotts are 100% different.

Mouse_Trap

I just got back and your statement above was 100% correct. The rides; I don't know why they didn't give me 3D glasses for the day. Seems like their rides are mostly this format. Gringott was ok but is very similar to Curse of DarKastle in BG Williamsburg regardless of what people here want to think. Really disliked the fact that if you want to see all of HP you have to get a ticket for both parks. Over $300 for the two of us plus food and transportation. That is what I paid per day at WDW but my food, hotel, and ALL transportaion was included (yes airfair too). FJ was a better ride but still ANOTHER 3D ride. Jurassic Park ride was good, also MiB, and Spiderman (oops 3D ride). Rode Transformers but that's a repeat of Spiderman. Hulk was not working. Which I did want to do. I went to a stunt show and walked out it was so bad. And yes we ran out of things to do. We just didn't want to do another 3D ride.

It's true to say Universal has a lot of 3D rides these days, but do a count and Disney's number if very similar.

If you'd spent multiple days at Universal then the daily cost would be way down on that. You're comparing apples with oranges there.
But as we all know, 1 day costs are virtually identical at Universal to Disney. Universal has the cheaper multi-day tickets, annual passes (hugely cheaper) and massively cheaper hotels.
Transportation, you don't need any at Universal at-all and it's free if you do.

When you say you run out of things to do...what about Duelling Dragons (or whatever it's now called), Minions, ET, T2, Revenge of the Mummy, Rip Ride Rocket, or the Horror Make-Up Show? Plus many more.

graphite1326

Original Poster
It's true to say Universal has a lot of 3D rides these days, but do a count and Disney's number if very similar.

If you'd spent multiple days at Universal then the daily cost would be way down on that. You're comparing apples with oranges there.
But as we all know, 1 day costs are virtually identical at Universal to Disney. Universal has the cheaper multi-day tickets, annual passes (hugely cheaper) and massively cheaper hotels.
Transportation, you don't need any at Universal at-all and it's free if you do.

When you say you run out of things to do...what about Duelling Dragons (or whatever it's now called), Minions, ET, T2, Revenge of the Mummy, Rip Ride Rocket, or the Horror Make-Up Show? Plus many more.
see post above

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom