"Normal" WDW Park Hours for Sept?

Dredd15

Original Poster
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this board, althought I've been reading it for a few weeks (I must say, it is by far the most updated and informative WDW board I've ever seen, good work!)

My fiance and I will be honeymooning at WDW in September. I actually proposed there in January. I know the offical park hours aren't up yet, but what are the "normal" park hours for that time of year, i realize its off season and all.

Thanks for the info!

Debbie

Hello and welcome to the boards. If I am not mistaken, MK park hours are usually 9-6 or 7, weekdays, and 9 -9 on weekends. I believe MGM is open to 7pm and Epcot, 9pm. I haven't been to Animal Kingdom in the "off" season, but it is probably open to either 5 or 6 pm.

Nineinchnailsmk

Well, the park hours were just posted about a week ago and they are as follows:

Magic Kingdom:
Sept 9,10,11 9am to 6pm (most likely because of patriot day)
Sept 15,16,17,19,20,22,23,24,26,27,29,30 9am to 8pm
Sept 1,2,3,6,7,12,13 9am to 8:30pm
Sept 14,18,21,25,28 9am to 9pm
Sept 4,5,8 9am to 9:30pm

Epcot:
All dates:
Future World 9am to 7 pm
World Showcase 11am to 9pm

MGM:
Sept 12-30 9am to 8pm
Sept 1-11 9am to 8:30pm

Animal Kingdom: 9am to 5pm

Hope this helps! If you go to Disneyworld.com and click on Calendar you can view the dates up through september. The site also shows when the parades and fireworks are.

Good luck in sept! We went two years ago and it was EMPTY (i proposed to her in Sept. 2002 at WDW as well!!! It was our best trip (so far) because we could walk on every ride and most resturaunts were walk in. My fiancee and I are also going sept 23 to 30 for our honeymoon and i just cant wait to go.

Congrats by the way...

Where ya staying?! I assume you took the 5+2 plan? Great Deal!!!! We booked the Beach Club for 7 nights for about $2300. All we need is airfare and were done. I checked ATA the other week and it was $323 total for non-stop round trip tickets from Chicago to Orlando. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. :sohappy:

scorp111

Nineinchnailsmk said:
Well, the park hours were just posted about a week ago and they are as follows:

Magic Kingdom:
Sept 9,10,11 9am to 6pm (most likely because of patriot day)

Actually September 9th,10th, & 11th Early closings are due to Disney's Night of Joy.

I still think the hours we are getting are outstanding for that time of year. I will be there the 1 :sohappy: 7th-26th

magicmom

We are going in Sept too. We are hoping for small crowds since we are traveling with ou 4 year old daughter and 7 month old twin daughters. I know that it is still going to be very hot but if we can get inside faster we are all for it! I am glad that the parks are still going to be open a little bit after dark. There is nothing like Main Street at night!
icon7.gif

Bgzbunny

I was just looking at the calendar for WDW and the times for Sept are now posted. I'm going for the 1st time in Sept. and I can't wait!!!!

Ringo8n24

We are going in September as well taking our two year old. I have been in September before and am hoping the crowds will be as light as they usually are. It just rains alot in September and will be hot. I can handle it, though, for lighter crowds. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom