Noodle Station

DisneyMarg

Yes, included in MYW Plan

Answering my own question, yes, the Noodle Station is included in the MYW Dining Plan. We ate there one day last week, using the plan, and it was great. We all had the shrimp pad thai, and they included a side dish (spring roll or pot stickers) as well as dessert and drink. The pad thai was very good - not a lot of shrimp in it, but I'm not a big shrimp fan, so that was fine by me. It was also a little gummier than what we have at our favorite Thai place at home, but still it was very good and a lot better than a burger! Best of all, it wasn't very crowded while the burger joints were jammed. We will definitely go back again.

GymLeaderPhil said:
Sadly, we have to have a Chocolate Cake for desert instead of something that fits the theme better...

Cosmic Ray's already has Chocolate and Carrot Cake, let's get some fortune cookies!

Green Tea Ice Cream!!!

MiklCraw4d

Doh

All the time when I was reading Tomorrowland Terrace I was thinking, for some reason, that it had replaced 'The Lunching Pad'. I didn't know it was replacing the Plaza Pavilion! DOH. That was one of my fave spots because of the salads and the awesome sandwich they sold there. It was the only place I knew of that had it. Still, changing it back to Tomorrowland Terrace is a great theming decision and the menu sounds fantastic... It was just one of my little 'comfort food' stops and it'll be missed!

thimblekisses

about the fortune cookies, they are served in the kids meals! one of mickey's ears in the cute little plate has a fortune cookie and the other has jello. (see pics in my 3/19 photo update). the food there is great! i want to try everything on the menu.

DisneyMarg

Desserts

We had ginger infused creme brulee for dessert at the Noodle Station and it was my favorite dessert of our trip - even better than the famous zebra domes. And yes, it was a nice change from the chocolate cake, cheesecake, and carrot cake served for dessert everywhere else.

On the last day when we found our teenagers molding shapes out of the cheesecake, we decided we'd had one too many desserts during the trip!:lol:

neilxiang

disney land

haven been there but hope to go there .....
searching for photo in disney land.....
hope some 1 can help me for my assignment

mrtoad

I can't wait to try it. I really don't care for the burger, chicken, burger, pizza, burger....places. We usually try to eat at nicer places when there but it gets expensive and you do have to resort to the above once in a while. I would much rather have the noodles....

XSTech

i ate there last week... AWFUL. terrible. i love asian cuisine and this was not. i returned my food for a refund and the manager said that he's been getting that a lot. i had the chicken noodle bowl which tasted like chicken soaked in water with a *little* flavor... not really much of any flavor at all. i'd MUCH rather have chicken strips.

I had the chance to experience the new restaurant last week too. On Friday the 25th, to be more exact.

We have a mixed review. I had the Vegetarian selection that consisted of rice noodles, vegetables, and tofu. My boyfriend had the pork thing.

I was pleased with my selection and found it to be very good and a HUGE portion. My boyfriend was less than pleased with his and wouldn't order that item again. Very little BBQ in a HUGE dumpling-like bun.

They do have fortune cookies but it looks like those are only given out with the kids selections and as a "top" to one of the deserts. Although, I'm sure they would give you one if asked.

It's interesting that they serve a lot of hot teas and menu selections at this new location. I'm not sure how many guests will be craving hot tea during the central Florida summers (or hot menu items in an outdoor location) but we'll see!

barnum42

XSTech said:
i had the chicken noodle bowl which tasted like chicken soaked in water with a *little* flavor...
Maybe the suits feel that as flavourless burgers sell so well then flavourless noodles should too :rolleyes: ;)

Come to think of it the only other place I've had noodles at WDW was in Asia at Animal Kingdom and they were poor too. Since then I stick mainly to Flame Tree and Tusker House, with the odd Pizzafari :D

Captain Hank

downwitheisner said:
Bah! I'm going on Friday. I wanted to get the pictures(though the mediocre reviews may deter the meal)
So far, I've heard more good reviews than bad, so I'd suggest still trying it out. The only thing I've heard consistantly sub-par is the barbecue bun-thingy. I'm planning on giving the restaraunt a try next trip.

tk421-sw

ONe of the cast members handing out Extra Magic hour wristbands TOLD us that the Noddle Station was bad! He came right out and said don't eat there it's bad. it was odd. maybe he gets extra cash depending on how turkey legs are consumed....:rolleyes:

Sweet! 200., 200! of yeah!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom