Noodle Station

xtimMOOthyx

Original Poster
Does anyone know the status of the Tomorrowland Noodle Station? The place is never open when I'm there, and I'm hoping it is open when I'm there in a few weeks. Thanks guys!

rabbit1

Does anyone know the status of the Tomorrowland Noodle Station? The place is never open when I'm there, and I'm hoping it is open when I'm there in a few weeks. Thanks guys!

The Noodle Station was open when I was there the Saturday before New Years and doing good business even after the 9:30pm fireworks show. Admittedly that was during a very busy time of year.

While it was open and I was looking forward to eating there for the first time, I can't really recommend it. I tried the teriyaki tofu rice bowl and thought it was pretty terrible. It was mostly rice, very few vegetables, and I added soy sauce so it would have some flavor. I ended up tossing half of it and going back for a vegetable egg roll (which was decent though not exceptional).

xtimMOOthyx

Original Poster
Thanks for the info. I ate there for the first time right after it opened, and the food was excellent. The menu was much better, and even included ginger creme brulee, which was really good. It's disappointing to hear how the quality has worsened.

righttrack

I imagine the real problem with it is that Chinese food is not steam table fare, it needs to be prepared and served quickly. I imagine not being open all the time gives the crew little practice on the demands of the kitchen and getting orders out hot, fresh and properly spiced. Its not bad though. Its a change of pace. It just could be so much more.

Pocamahontas

Actually, I vaguely remember being told that they were to be open for the next few weeks more often because of another main street restaurant closing for renovations. I think it was Tony's.

Either way, they're normally open at night, so that would be the best time to check.

Brian_WDW74

They were supposedly serving Italian food at the Noodle Station last Labor Day weekend during free Dining. At least, that's what the CMs at Crystal Palace were telling the walk-ups that they were turning away. Go figure.

Craig & Lisa

We have eaten there a number of times and found the food very good and they give you alot for the money, I have found however that the food lacks some flavor so I always add salt but my wife thinks I'm nuts. This past Nov. the first week it was closed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom