Noodle Station Closed Again?

shopgirl

So, aside from Cosmic Rays, which I don't like, is there any where else in MK to get counter service food that doesn't consist of Hot Dogs, Hamburgers and French Fries.

peter11435

shopgirl said:
So, aside from Cosmic Rays, which I don't like, is there any where else in MK to get counter service food that doesn't consist of Hot Dogs, Hamburgers and French Fries.
Sure. Columbia Harbour House and Pinocchio Village Haus.

BigNorm

They wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if they decided to close the Noodle Station permanently. Ate there on my last trip down and wasn't really impressed with the food or the food selection.

RedGear

Chux said:
I call shenanigans, the noodle bowls, and pot stickers I've had on several occasions were delicious.

I AGREE! I liked it the one time I ate there! Liar Liars pants on Fires! Sometimes you want something other then a sub, salad, hot dog, burger, or fries that you can get at almost all the other food places in MK!

BwanaBob

I can't understand why there is anything in MK that is 'seasonal'. For the only park (compared to the others) to have sustained, maximum attendance... there should be no such thing at that park...

...IMHO...

Skellington88

Isn't there a rumor that the noodle station will be gutted and used as part of the new Monsters Inc. Attraction replacing timekeeper? Possibly as the queue area?

dxwwf3

Skellington88 said:
Isn't there a rumor that the noodle station will be gutted and used as part of the new Monsters Inc. Attraction replacing timekeeper? Possibly as the queue area?

I think it's more hoping on the part of some of us than anything. I think it would be a great way to spent more of the TK building for the actual attraction, but we really don't even know for sure what's going in there. It might be something that won't really need much of a queue.

ToTBellHop

dxwwf3 said:
I think it's more hoping on the part of some of us than anything. I think it would be a great way to spent more of the TK building for the actual attraction, but we really don't even know for sure what's going in there. It might be something that won't really need much of a queue.
It's pretty clear at this point that it will be a show, not a ride (I think we can trust multiple construction reports that a theatre is being constructed...). If they want the Noodle Station area to be successful, I think they need to put something else in there along w/ the food--it's so stagnant looking. Cosmic Ray's has the show, of course, and Pecos Bill's is well-themed (as is the Columbia Harbor House and Pinocchio's), but the Noodle Station is pretty boring looking. Even if the food were okay, it wouldn't attract anyone (which is why I think it wasn't all that successful even when it had pizza--it's kinda out of the way and not eye-grabbing at all).

Figment1986

Lower the prices... and give more food... thats the key.. lol

that or offer a free FP to any attraction in WDW for every purchase on a random day.... that would bring people to the resturant...

TTATraveler

Perhaps when the Monsters Inc attraction opens in the Timekeepr area, the sterile and ugly looking noodle station can be rebranded using the Monsters Inc theme. As it stands now, it is out of the way and not really part of the major flow paths.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom