No TSMM FP+ Availability from 10/15 on.

OneDNP

D23 will announce tomorrow that DHS is being renamed to a symbol, which is a combination of the Tower of Terror with Buzz and Woody scared in the elevator falling down while Luke Skywalker tries to save them. Us fans, will refer to it as the park formerly known as Disney's Hollywood Studios.
So after a few years when the symbol doesn't work out, do we revert to DHS or MGM?

ULPO46

D23 will announce tomorrow that DHS is being renamed to a symbol, which is a combination of the Tower of Terror with Buzz and Woody scared in the elevator falling down while Luke Skywalker tries to save them. Us fans, will refer to it as the park formerly known as Disney's Hollywood Studios.
I still call it MGM Studios. But the reason why it will not be renamed MGM is because Metro Goldwyn Mayer don't have the contract anymore that's why MGM Studios had to change it's name to Hollywood Studios. It was a huge PR Mess and if you look closely a lot of things that remain in the backlot storage facility still have signs and objects that have the Disney's-MGM Studios Logo all over them. I wish these things end up on auction because i'd attempt to purchase them.

Wags14

We have a few days before we are able to make our passes for the end of October, really curious how this is all going to play out... might just be skipping the Studios all together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom