"No trip to WDW is complete without..." - Personal Traditions

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Hello All,

I was wondering if you have silly little specific traditions that you absolutely have to do on each trip to WDW or else you feel like your trip is incomplete?

One of my traditions is that I have to ride PotC first upon entering MK. Also, I have to have a strawberry popcicle in each one of the parks each day.

Have a magical day,
Jenn :wave:

maggiegrace1

Have to sit on Main Street and people watch
Have to go visit all of the monorail hotels
Have to eat at Chef Mickeys
Have to get a Mickey pretzel on Main Street before SpectroMagic..YUM!
Have to do FantasyLand first thing when we go to Magic Kingdom in the morning....in order..Dumbo,Then Winnie the Pooh,Snow White,Philarmagic,The Carousel,Peter Pan and then Small World..Then I head to Haunted Manision,

I have been doing this since I was 3..:)

eroyee

:wave: We have to head straight to Winnie the Pooh ride and ride 3 times and then on to the fun!! 20 more days till we go. woo hoo!!!:xmas: :sohappy:

bandtrumpet

Watch the firework in front of the castle.
See the 8th wonder of the world on the Jungle Cruise!
GET A WORLD FAMOUS DOLE WHIP!!!!:sohappy::sohappy:

Epcotrob

It use to be the first and last meal on property was at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Now that we live here it is three trips on the TTA (with a bucket of popcorn and a sprite) when we step foot on property. :wave:

sbkline

I'm not sure if this counts or not, since it is not a Disney thing that I "must do" every trip. But so far, all of our "WDW trips" have been trips off property in which we visit WDW, among other places. Next year will be our first time on property. But the "must do" thing that comes to mind for us on every trip is playing mini-golf at Pirates Island in Kissimmee, which we do plan to do next year as well.

As far as Disney things go, all I can think of is general stuff and no specific things. General things such as: must ride monorail, must do Splash Mountain, Space Mountain and almost every other ride.

Cinderella1976

We have to watch Wishes in front of the castle and also have breakfast at Chef Mickey's!! 12 days to go!! :sohappy: :xmas:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
When we drive, as soon as we go under the big sign indicating we are actually on property, role down the windows and breath in lung fulls of the magical Disney air.

MK - ride the TTA for at least thirty minutes without getting off.
EPCOT - Catch Off Kilter.
DS - Eat at the SCI FI
AK - Nothing really.....yet.

SpongeScott

Does opening my wallet and dumping all its contents into a WDW cash register count? :lol:

After Illuminations, we always walk around the World Showcase from Canada to Mexico.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom