No Thrilling Rides at Disney Parks

Disney Needs Thrilling Attractions Such as Alien Encounter.

• Total voters
First of all, yes. I understand Disney Parks are family parks. But that doesn’t mean that there can’t be any rides that are catered to older audiences. So far, the only truly thrilling ride in my opinion is Dinosaur. The sensory overload of large roaring Dino’s and loud effects create a thrilling experience. The solution? Bring back Alien Encounter. Stich is gone(thank god) and that poses as the perfect opportunity to bring back the scariest ride ever created by Disney imagineers. Upset parents ruined the ride due to their own ignorance and stupidity. Disney Parks are kind of boring at the moment. Bringing back or creating new thrilling attractions that truly stimulate fear and intense situations are in my opinion where Disney excels.
I agree with most that say Thrilling is in the eye of the beholder. Being scared or frightened to me is boring. To me a great example is SOARIN around the world which we didn't like at all but we loved SOARIN Cal. Soarin Cal had a soul and was thrilling while SOarin around the world for the most part tries to crash into things and scare you, to me that's not thrilling, its just boring but to each there own. I used to make plans to return just for things like Soarin Cal but not so much now that its gone.

OG Runner

First of all, yes. I understand Disney Parks are family parks. But that doesn’t mean that there can’t be any rides that are catered to older audiences. So far, the only truly thrilling ride in my opinion is Dinosaur. The sensory overload of large roaring Dino’s and loud effects create a thrilling experience. The solution? Bring back Alien Encounter. Stich is gone(thank god) and that poses as the perfect opportunity to bring back the scariest ride ever created by Disney imagineers. Upset parents ruined the ride due to their own ignorance and stupidity. Disney Parks are kind of boring at the moment. Bringing back or creating new thrilling attractions that truly stimulate fear and intense situations are in my opinion where Disney excels.

Sorry, but in my opinion Alien Encounter sucked and Stitch just sucked more. Neither was a thrilling experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom