No Paint the Night during Festival of Holidays

RescueTheDay

@GiveMeTheMusic Is PTN ending strictly because of Festival of Holidays or is there other reasons behind it such as budget cuts that seems to be taking place here and there?
Then plan was always for it to go down for the holidays. Obviously with WOC down there was considerations for it to stay, but nothing stuck. Especially once dealing with Festival of Holidays and having to hold more auditions and rehearsals for the parade to keep it running.

beachlover4444

Did it go down for last holiday season as well? Does anyone remember when it reopened. We are coming January 15-18 and hoping to see it. It's our first trip to Disneyland and this parade was a huge reason we wanted to come to the park and experience it. I know we may miss some of the overlay attractions that will be down to get the holiday items removed.

drizgirl

Did it go down for last holiday season as well? Does anyone remember when it reopened. We are coming January 15-18 and hoping to see it. It's our first trip to Disneyland and this parade was a huge reason we wanted to come to the park and experience it. I know we may miss some of the overlay attractions that will be down to get the holiday items removed.
No PTN during the holiday season last year. But at least WOC showed.

RescueTheDay

No return date has been announced, but I wouldn’t expect any parades to be running during that time.

beachlover4444

No return date has been announced, but I wouldn’t expect any parades to be running during that time.
Do you happen to know about what time they tend to close the parks in mid january. I will be there wed, thur, fri and it's killing me that they dont post park hours very far in advance. I've been debating whether to do a park hopper or not. I will def get maxpass to make the most of the time we have there but I am afraid of not getting to see everything we can when this will more than likely be the only time we'll ever get to Disneyland

RescueTheDay

Do you happen to know about what time they tend to close the parks in mid january. I will be there wed, thur, fri and it's killing me that they dont post park hours very far in advance. I've been debating whether to do a park hopper or not. I will def get maxpass to make the most of the time we have there but I am afraid of not getting to see everything we can when this will more than likely be the only time we'll ever get to Disneyland

If it’s anything like last year, expect the park to close around 9 on weekdays and 11 or 12 on weekends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom