No Paint the Night during Festival of Holidays

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I hate to say I told you, but...

Doesn't mean that PtN won't be back in spring and be seasonal. So yes you mentioned it going dark during the holidays, but that was the plan anyways. It just means they are sticking to their original plan. So no night time entertainment except fireworks.

RescueTheDay

Doesn't mean that PtN won't be back in spring and be seasonal. So yes you mentioned it going dark during the holidays, but that was the plan anyways. It just means they are sticking to their original plan. So no night time entertainment except fireworks.

I never stated that it wouldn’t come back. Although nothing is outside the realm of possibilities with Disney. Just stated that it would be going down for the holidays.

Stevek

Probably very hard to run a parade through there with all the food booths set up so completely understand...unfortunately, the loss of WOC is the dagger for the holiday season at DCA. You would think they could find something to do...launch some fireworks and add some projections on the Pixar Fun with Pals wheel thingy and use the lighting on the Incredicoaster from previous shows. But no.

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
Probably very hard to run a parade through there with all the food booths set up so completely understand...unfortunately, the loss of WOC is the dagger for the holiday season at DCA. You would think they could find something to do...launch some fireworks and add some projections on the Pixar Fun with Pals wheel thingy and use the lighting on the Incredicoaster from previous shows. But no.

That would require a budget and a creative team, so that's a no.

On a side note though, remember LuminAria?

drizgirl

Once they realized WOC wouldn't be done for the holidays, they should have nixed the festival this year instead of the parade. But why give up a revenue producer and just give folks what they paid for with their admission?

VJ

Let the rumors begin of PTN going to WDW for their surprise “Limited Time Magic” entertainment experiences poping up in 2019. :rolleyes:
I think you're blowing a one-sentence blurb way out of proportion. It won't be like the Limited Time Magic event.

VJ

Once they realized WOC wouldn't be done for the holidays, they should have nixed the festival this year instead of the parade. But why give up a revenue producer and just give folks what they paid for with their admission?
Now you're thinkin' like a Disney executive!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom