No more park hopping...

allgiggles

We always have park hopper tickets but usually only use them once or twice during a 6-7 day trip. We just like the freedom and flexibility they offer. AK is always a short day for us so we typically go back to the resort for dinner and a quick swim and then head to one of the other parks for fireworks. And some days aren't planned as "short" days, but just end up that way. For instance on our last trip we went to DHS on a "good" day and crowds were relatively low. We did all of the rides/shows we wanted to do (which was a lot -- all the headliners at least once and several of the shows) and we were ready to leave the park at 5:00 but not really in the mood to eat at the resort that night (or DHS) so we hopped over to Epcot for dinner and hit a few rides there before heading back to the resort around 8:00. We rarely *plan* to hop, it just "happens". And I agree with the PP's who have said Park Hopping does *not* always mean rushing around and wasting time getting from park to park. Our family just likes having the option to hit a different park in the evening than what we've been at all day. Plans change -- we like to be able to go with the flow.

Bloopers

I park hop every time I go, unless I go for only 2 hours. Anything beyond that is worthy of park hopping. I walk fast though and don't like taking too much time at the park just wandering around. I get the rides I want in and move along...

Todd L

I gotta say....Its been amazing for us too.

Im now in my mid 40's and When I see guys in their 20's and 30's with young families running thru the parks and trying to do everything they can to get in front of people I wanna grab 'em and yell...."IT ALL GOES BY IN A BLUR!!!SLOW DOWN AND ENJOY IT!!"

My poor sons first time EVER in Magic Kingdom...we got delayed getting into the Resort and had Adrs for Crt that we were Running REALLY late for....We Ran down main street usa and hes yelling..."whats that??? I wanna see Mickey!! ...and Im yelling...NO WERE LATE COME ON!!

Laughable now But man...i was ridiculous!!

Hahahahaha...Just got off the Phone with My lovely wife who informed me that she thinks we should get Hoppers for our trip in August.

Open mouth insert foot!!

KappleB2

The only time I ever used a park hopper was on my 1 and a half day solo trip, and that was out of necessity. I have actually never had enough time to feel like I could leisurely visit whatever I wanted where ever I wanted but would love to! I am going again in November :D and it will be my 7th trip so I think I may feel better about taking a more relaxed pace and be okay not getting to something if it works out that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom