No more large pizza deliveries to rooms?

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Disney has the best pizza in a cup anywhere. They ran the old pizza in a cup companies out of business!
giphy.gif

jaklgreen

What do you do when you order pizza at home?

Well for one thing, my husband is home too and we don't use the delivery service, my husband goes and gets it. And I usually travel solo or with just my girls. There are more scams and safety concerns when ordering to a hotel. Having a stranger come up to your room, where there usually is not much people traffic, is much different then having the pizza delivery guys's car outside your house and the neighbors around. I am not willing to take unnecessary risks when it comes my daughters' and my safety.

Minthorne

Well for one thing, my husband is home too and we don't use the delivery service, my husband goes and gets it. And I usually travel solo or with just my girls. There are more scams and safety concerns when ordering to a hotel. Having a stranger come up to your room, where there usually is not much people traffic, is much different then having the pizza delivery guys's car outside your house and the neighbors around. I am not willing to take unnecessary risks when it comes my daughters' and my safety.

Honestly it is much safer for the drivers, who are really the ones at risk much more often than the person who ordered the pizza.

jaklgreen

Honestly it is much safer for the drivers, who are really the ones at risk much more often than the person who ordered the pizza.

I understand what you are saying. But I am saying that, as a woman, I feel safer not having a stranger come up to my hotel room. I really don't see that as being something that is so far out there as far as safety goes. When the assault rates on woman drops to almost nothing, then I would feel a bit more comfortable letting a stranger come up to my room.

Minthorne

I understand what you are saying. But I am saying that, as a woman, I feel safer not having a stranger come up to my hotel room. I really don't see that as being something that is so far out there as far as safety goes. When the assault rates on woman drops to almost nothing, then I would feel a bit more comfortable letting a stranger come up to my room.

Totally agree - do what makes you feel safe. I'm just saying the risk is higher for the driver.

jaklgreen

Totally agree - do what makes you feel safe. I'm just saying the risk is higher for the driver.

Several years ago in the City that I live, a driver was killed delivering a pizza. The nut jobs ordered a pizza to their house and then killed him. They obviously are not very smart. I work in a cafe and we don't deliver to a person's house. We just will not risk the safety of the delivery driver.

Club Cooloholic

Several years ago in the City that I live, a driver was killed delivering a pizza. The nut jobs ordered a pizza to their house and then killed him. They obviously are not very smart. I work in a cafe and we don't deliver to a person's house. We just will not risk the safety of the delivery driver.
My wife doesn't trust Uber, and based on findings, she might be right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom