No Fall Discounts?

angela02

I do not recall Disney waiting this long to release late fall discounts. I wanted to plan a 40th birthday visit for DH in November but I am waiting around to see if they will post or mail any offers. Has anyone received mail offers that include the month of November yet?

mickeysshoes

I have gotten a couple of PIN CODES for this time frame but have seen nothing for the general public. Have been watching for a co-worker who would love to save some money on his up coming first trip!

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

I called and booked the Poly with a discount, not sure what kind of dicount but she said it was "attached to my name" but they didn't have any other discounts for that time frame. (11/11-15) I inquired about AP discounts but she said none were out yet and to possibly check back around end of August/beginning of Sept.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I called and booked the Poly with a discount, not sure what kind of dicount but she said it was "attached to my name" but they didn't have any other discounts for that time frame. (11/11-15) I inquired about AP discounts but she said none were out yet and to possibly check back around end of August/beginning of Sept.
That would be a PIN code.

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

I'm booked the week after Thanksgiving and used a pin code that i got in the beginning of the year. I had to book by Feb 28th to get it though. It covered most of the off season times for the fall, we just chose that particular week for our own reasons.

Upvote 0
annual pass discounts

We are waiting patiently for a/p discounts as we are planning a trip Oct 11th for 2 weeks.....I'm wondering if purchasing the annual pass & going to Disney twice a year is really worth it as there's other venues that would appreciate my entertainment dollar.....(@ much less cost)....Why does the general public get discounts before the Annual Pass holders??????.......

Upvote 0

209vaughn

We just booked a trip in February. Did not realize that we must have picked the most expensive week out of the whole year. I'm not sure why it was so pricey? I'm having regrets.

Upvote 0

SweetPea

A couple of weeks ago, I got a PIN for only the month of November...exactly the timeframe I had been pricing. Of course, Thanksgiving week was blacked out, but weren't looking at that week anyway. It offered free quick service dining when staying at a value.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We are waiting patiently for a/p discounts as we are planning a trip Oct 11th for 2 weeks.....I'm wondering if purchasing the annual pass & going to Disney twice a year is really worth it as there's other venues that would appreciate my entertainment dollar.....(@ much less cost)....Why does the general public get discounts before the Annual Pass holders??????.......
This is somewhat of a recent change (last couple of years) In the past AP discounts were usually the first to come out and they were the deepest discount. Why Disney changed this policy is anyone's guess. As it sits now, I would only get an AP if it is less expensive than tickets. Room discounts are not guaranteed, now more than ever.

We just booked a trip in February. Did not realize that we must have picked the most expensive week out of the whole year. I'm not sure why it was so pricey? I'm having regrets.
The last 2 weeks of February (typically beginning around the 14th) have been considered peak season for quite some time now. There is also an additional price spike during President's Day weekend. While this is not the most expensive season in WDW it is in the top 3 or 4.

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
There is a bounceback offer in the rooms right now that goes through the end of the year. Hasn't that usually been a good predictor of a future general public discount?

(I know that this year, though, all bets are off when it comes to when they release the discounts.)

Upvote 0

Uncle Lupe

I need a my fall vacation to be subsidized by Disney, I too want to ride the money train. The pin code I received in Feb was for the wrong week in October, lost out on saving $300+ . :cry:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There is a bounceback offer in the rooms right now that goes through the end of the year. Hasn't that usually been a good predictor of a future general public discount?

(I know that this year, though, all bets are off when it comes to when they release the discounts.)
In the past, yes, but like you stated all bets are off this year.

Upvote 0

Lucille

This is somewhat of a recent change (last couple of years) In the past AP discounts were usually the first to come out and they were the deepest discount. Why Disney changed this policy is anyone's guess. As it sits now, I would only get an AP if it is less expensive than tickets. Room discounts are not guaranteed, now more than ever.

The last 2 weeks of February (typically beginning around the 14th) have been considered peak season for quite some time now. There is also an additional price spike during President's Day weekend. While this is not the most expensive season in WDW it is in the top 3 or 4.

We're thinking for early February (4th-11th.) I hope that's not an expensive time and not super crowded. Normally we go in late January and the crowds are pretty low. Still waiting to hear if there are any deals for February though.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We're thinking for early February (4th-11th.) I hope that's not an expensive time and not super crowded. Normally we go in late January and the crowds are pretty low. Still waiting to hear if there are any deals for February though.
That is still considered value season so you should be good.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom