No Dr. Pepper

In the NY area Coke distributes it in bottles and cans and Pepsi distributes it in fountain. That is why tacobell, pizza hut and KFC all sell Dr. Pepepr, because they sell Pepsi products, and BK and McDonalds don't have it, because they sell coke products from the fountain

Figaro

Coke must bottle it here on LI because whenever Coke products go on sale at the supermarket it always includes Dr. Pepper. :)

DisneyGal

I know a lot of the restaurants right outside the Main Gateway to WDW sell it, I've had it in a couple places there. I do not remember seeing much of it in grocery stores though, its pretty much all Mr. Pibb down there.

CmdrTostada

Also the company that makes Schweppes makes the Schweppes tonic water and club soda, I also think they make Canada Dry( Or is it called Canadian Dry) well its the ginger ale.

WDWspider

I think Dr. Pepper is a seperate company and they just get bottled under Coke and Pepsi Companys. But I know that whenever Pepsi products are on sell here, you get Dr. Pepper on sale also, and if Coke is on sale, you get Mr. Pibb, or Pibb Xtra as it's called now.

all_good_chic

Oh my, no doctor pepper! I remeber when i went last year I was a bit amazed at mr.Pibb I had never seen the stuff in canada before and had to try it. I even took a picture of my friend drinking Mr.Pibb! It kinda tastes like doctor pepper but i have to say Dr.P is better but it will just have to do while i'm at diney world.:) While we are on the subject of soft drinks i just have to say... ONLY 1 MONTH UNTIL VANILLA COKE!:)

Disney4648

Im not sure about what part of FL your referring to but where i live they have plenty of Dr.Pepper and Mr.Pibb, not to sure what your talking about. :)

have a disney day! :)

redkenwolf

My fi and I love Dr. Pepper and we were amazed that the happiest place on earth didn't have it, but anyways- Everyone has me curious. When we go to WDW in January we won't have a car and we'll be flying from NM, and I'm thinking canned drinks taken on an airplane would be kind of hard to get there wouldn't they? Would you have to carry them on? Any advice from someone with personal experience? I'd rather have DP than champagne for our Honeymoon :lol:

cuteypatooty78

Original Poster
Hey RedKenWolf,
I wouldn't try taking Dr. Pepper on the plane. I would think that the depressurizing of the air in the plane would cause the cans to explode...as soon as the plane got to a certain altitude the cans would go *blewie!!!*

all_good_chic

Vanilla Coke is not here in canada yet...we are still waiting for it's arrival...I believe july 1st is the first day in store....I could be wrong....Oh i wish it would come sooner!

Nansafan

Redkenwolf, if you get a towncar service to take you to WDW, I forget which one, but one of them includes a stop at a grocery store just outside the property, you should be able to buy the pop you want. (I am from Chicago and we drink pop. Soda is what you mix with Scotch as in a Scotch and Soda.) I too am a Dr. Pepper fan but since Disney is Coke friendly and not Pepsi friendly, you'll not see Dr. Pepper there. Check out this website for the name of the car service. I remember seeing it recently, I just can't remember the name.

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Coke, Pepsi and soda pop.

In the Orlando, FL area Dr. Pepper is bottled by Pepsi. However, in other parts of the country Coke bottles Dr. Pepper. It is regional. Other bottlers also handle Dr. Pepper. I once lived in an area where Dr. Pepper was bottled at the RC Cola (Royal Crown) plant. Pibb Extra is made by Coke exclusively.

Nansafan

Re: Coke, Pepsi and soda pop.

Originally posted by Talsonic
In the Orlando, FL area Dr. Pepper is bottled by Pepsi. However, in other parts of the country Coke bottles Dr. Pepper. It is regional. Other bottlers also handle Dr. Pepper. I once lived in an area where Dr. Pepper was bottled at the RC Cola (Royal Crown) plant. Pibb Extra is made by Coke exclusively.

Thanks for the info talsonic. Here in Chicago, Dr. Pepper is a Pepsi thing. I just assumed it was everywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom