Trip Report No Creative Title...Just my Live Trip Report from Disneyland!!

Currently at the St. Louis airport waiting for our 9:20 flight to LAX for our week long stay at Paradise Pier Hotel in Disneyland!

We left Eastern PA on Wednesday morning and traveled to Southern Illinois to visit family. The trip out was great. The kids love road trips!

In the last week, we found out my brother-in-law will be meeting us in Disneyland for the first two days. We usually travel to AZ to see him during our trips out west, so this will be a nice surprise for the kids since they don't see Uncle Pat too often. We also found out my wife's cousin will be meeting us for dinner tonight as well.

Thanks to those who follow along. Ill keep this updated frequently!

Longers

You guys are so lucky with all your Disney trips

Have a great time - never been to DL before so I will be interested to hear all about it.

Maybe next time you could get us all a ticket so we can come in person?

Have a great time, I will be following along.

coachwnh

Original Poster
Just about ready to make the walk to California Adventure for the 7 am extra magic hour opening! Plan on heading to Radiator Spring Racers then the kids are all about California Screaming. We will be sure to get a FP (the old fashioned way and I love that) for RSR later in the day as well. No definite breakfast or lunch plans, but we will be eating tonight at Wine Country Trattoria as part of the WOC dining package.

coachwnh

Original Poster
You guys are so lucky with all your Disney trips

Have a great time - never been to DL before so I will be interested to hear all about it.

Maybe next time you could get us all a ticket so we can come in person?

Have a great time, I will be following along.
Thanks for following!

Steve1005

I'm using this TR to live vicariously through you while waiting all the way till November to go myself! Really wish I could have gone to Paradise Pier or another DL resort but it wasn't in the budget. Maybe next time. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom