Trip Report No Creative Title...Just my Live Trip Report from Disneyland!!

Currently at the St. Louis airport waiting for our 9:20 flight to LAX for our week long stay at Paradise Pier Hotel in Disneyland!

We left Eastern PA on Wednesday morning and traveled to Southern Illinois to visit family. The trip out was great. The kids love road trips!

In the last week, we found out my brother-in-law will be meeting us in Disneyland for the first two days. We usually travel to AZ to see him during our trips out west, so this will be a nice surprise for the kids since they don't see Uncle Pat too often. We also found out my wife's cousin will be meeting us for dinner tonight as well.

Thanks to those who follow along. Ill keep this updated frequently!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
In line for Monsters, Inc Mike and Sully to the Resue.
This might just be my favorite dark ride. Wish they would bring it to DHS.

Just got FPs for Soarin'. Great thing about CA, it's after 12 and scored Soarin FPs for 145. And if you want to wait, it's only 40 minutes! That never happens in Epcot
When we visited DCA in March 2013 Soarin had NO wait the entire week. Plus the film is so much "cleaner" in CA, none of the giant lint found in Epcot's version.

coachwnh

Original Poster
Just a quick iPhone picture my wife took of Madelyn as we left the Aladdin show. It's a beautiful day in Southern California today! :)

image.jpg

coachwnh

Original Poster
We followed the masses to Carsland.

IMG_1504.JPG

And yes, this is a smaller than normal crowd!

We were disappointed when we found that Radiator Spring Racers was down :banghead:, but we did decide to wait until 7:30 to see if it would open. It didn't :(. So we walked right next door and rode Luigi's Flying Tires!

IMG_1505.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom