Trip Report No Creative Title...Just my Live Trip Report from Disneyland!!

Currently at the St. Louis airport waiting for our 9:20 flight to LAX for our week long stay at Paradise Pier Hotel in Disneyland!

We left Eastern PA on Wednesday morning and traveled to Southern Illinois to visit family. The trip out was great. The kids love road trips!

In the last week, we found out my brother-in-law will be meeting us in Disneyland for the first two days. We usually travel to AZ to see him during our trips out west, so this will be a nice surprise for the kids since they don't see Uncle Pat too often. We also found out my wife's cousin will be meeting us for dinner tonight as well.

Thanks to those who follow along. Ill keep this updated frequently!

coachwnh

Original Poster
And a few from the parade itself

IMG_1848.JPG
IMG_1850.JPG

IMG_1854.JPG

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1865.JPG

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1879.JPG

IMG_1881.jpg

DisSplash

Your pictures are great, and I love the repeated visits to Thor and Captain America! They look like a lot of fun! You guys definitely have been having a blast, attraction issues notwithstanding, and now I definitely want to make DL our next Disney trip priority. I had initially thought 3 days there would be enough but now I am not so sure, especially since the family would be experiencing this for the first time ...

Can't wait for your last day adventures! Crossing my fingers that no ride is down for you today!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom