Trip Report No Creative Title...Just my Live Trip Report from Disneyland!!

Currently at the St. Louis airport waiting for our 9:20 flight to LAX for our week long stay at Paradise Pier Hotel in Disneyland!

We left Eastern PA on Wednesday morning and traveled to Southern Illinois to visit family. The trip out was great. The kids love road trips!

In the last week, we found out my brother-in-law will be meeting us in Disneyland for the first two days. We usually travel to AZ to see him during our trips out west, so this will be a nice surprise for the kids since they don't see Uncle Pat too often. We also found out my wife's cousin will be meeting us for dinner tonight as well.

Thanks to those who follow along. Ill keep this updated frequently!

coachwnh

Original Poster
What the hell????? Downtimes can be for any reason, but the amount you've come across during this trip is absurd. Still, I'm glad you're having a good time, regardless.
There have been a lot, but we've been able to manage. If it were our first time and I had no idea where things were or how to get around, it would be frustrating. Overall, it's been a great Disneyland trip!

coachwnh

Original Poster
Our first ride this morning was Dumbo. Our first time on Dumbo this trip.

IMG_1765.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

High over Fantasyland!

IMG_1768.JPG

smk

Surprise. Indiana Jones is down again. But, they will honor our FPs until closing today! Now waiting for the Jungle Cruise
The only ride I have ever been walked off of, Indy Jones. It was sweet tho, great ride but it was down the whole day after we got walked off, never got to go back. One more reason to return!

coachwnh

Original Poster
Meeting Alice and the Mad Hatter

The characters in DL are just different. On script, but off if that makes sense. As you walk around Fantasyland, you never know who will just appear and what they will do. Alice and Hatter just walked around and asked people to follow them. After a few meet and greats, they would just tell everyone to follow them and go somewhere else. Very fun!

IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom