No Christmas Parade broadcast in Orlando

dzne4eva

In Boston Ch. 5 is showing it at 3AM Monday morning so set those VCRs and/or alarm clocks! Merry Christmas everyone and a hug to anyone who doesn't get the parade in their market.:xmas:

WDWbrightcubs

did anyone record it???

did anyone happen to record the parade....they're not showing it here in nashville either....made me really sad this morning

WDWtech

No Walt Disney World Parade playing out of Birmingham, Alabama. Special thanks to the idiots at ABC 33/40. Their phone number is 205-403-3340 give them a call. Remember their quote: "Were building our station around you"

Right :fork:

pinkrose

WDWtech said:
No Walt Disney World Parade playing out of Birmingham, Alabama. Special thanks to the idiots at ABC 33/40. Their phone number is 205-403-3340 give them a call. Remember their quote: "Were building our station around you"

I know! We were looking forward to watching it. :(

notnothin

WDWtech said:

Gotta love 33/40. I wonder if they'll bother playing it at a later time. We were there some during the filming, I'd be interested in seeing the finished product.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
How in the h#ll does the WDW Christmas Parade NOT get shown on any and all ABC stations and/or affiliates? It was on at 7am in the Twin Cities, which was too early for us to watch it (late night... kids sleeping in... *sigh*). No repeats that we know of. Very disappointing that the parade was on at 7am, but the local political show was on at 9am. Why not show the parade at 9am, or even 8am, when most 'normal' people could watch it???

mikei22a

disney christmas parade

hi, any chance that you could upload a digital video of the broadcast or send it via the internet? just wondering, thanks. :xmas:
donsullivan said:
I should have a digital copy of the broadcast on my computer tonight (showing at 5PM here) that I'll be able to pull some video caps off of.

mikei22a

disney christmas parade

hi, i was wondering if you had a copy of the parade somehow. i live in amesbury and was pretty ed when we couldn't watch the parade. just wondering, mike happy new year! :)
dzne4eva said:
In Boston Ch. 5 is showing it at 3AM Monday morning so set those VCRs and/or alarm clocks! Merry Christmas everyone and a hug to anyone who doesn't get the parade in their market.:xmas:

KentB3

The parade didn't air in my area at all (Greensboro, High-Point, Winston-Salem, NC; AKA Piedmont Triad), but I did get a copy of the parade on a DVD-R from one of my longtime tape-trading partners, Chuck Donegan, who I have been trading tapes with very often since 1997! Here is a link to his webpage:

http://illustriousgameshowpage.com/

This year's parade was definitely one of the best Xmas parades from WDW. I especially enjoyed the grand finale, where guests and CM's from all 5 Disney theme park resorts joined in giving Holiday wishes to the viewers all at the same time! :D

Special thanks to Chuck for recording and sending me the DVD copy of WDW's parade, which I appreciate very greatly! :xmas:

Vortex

I've been looking all over for a digital copy... I'd love to have it for my collection, as I was there this year! :) Anyone?

mikei22a

kent, i emailed Chuck Donegan who replied to me with:

"Unfortunately, I only taped an off-air copy for Kent, as per his request...your best bet would be to try and get it from him."

would this be possible?
thanks,
mike innis

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom