No availability?

maroman

Original Poster
I called a couple of times now to book a lunch or dinner reservation at Le Cellier between Nov 30 - Dec 5 and I've been told it's unavailable.
Does anyone have any suggestions as a best time to call to see if there might be a cancellation? I don't suppose this is going to stay booked solid until we leave without a cancellation, can it?

Thanks in advance.

tigsmom

I called a couple of times now to book a lunch or dinner reservation at Le Cellier between Nov 30 - Dec 5 and I've been told it's unavailable.
Does anyone have any suggestions as a best time to call to see if there might be a cancellation? I don't suppose this is going to stay booked solid until we leave without a cancellation, can it?

Thanks in advance.

LeCellier is often booked months in advance as it's one of the most popular restaurants and yes, your trip may come & go without a cancellation. It took us quite a few trips to finally get a table. :mad:

I don't think there is a certain time to call, just keep calling. Call before you leave, when you arrive and everyday you are there. Good luck.

danpam1024

I tried to get ADRs there for our Dec trip 180 days out and couldn't! I think they are reserving dinner spots for the Candlelight Processional Packages. Why not try a late lunch :shrug:. We also had the same problem for Coral Reef, so the CM asked us to try a late lunch, it'll actually work out better and save us a little $$:)

maroman

Original Poster
I called today and they are totally booked for both lunch and dinner.
I'm going to keep trying maybe something will open up. We ate there one time before a couple of years ago so wanted to go again.

yankspy

I called today and they are totally booked for both lunch and dinner.
I'm going to keep trying maybe something will open up. We ate there one time before a couple of years ago so wanted to go again.
If you can not get in I would suggest Yacht's man or Artist point. They are just as good if not better.

CatsMeow

We've been able to get in without ADR's for a late (or early) lunch with little or no wait. You could try that if you can't snag an ADR.

Magicmyway

The problem is....Disney seems to book about 20% over, at least thats what I've heard from the people at reservations so it takes more than just one cancellation....:shrug:

bayoutinkbelle

Yeah, I haven't been able to get anything for my October trip. I blame myself since I really was lax on making ressies this time. Oh well.

I suppose we'll just try someplace else this time if I can't get anything before we arrive.

Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom