no April Roll Call??? How About October???

Gee70

:shrug:

April
DawnCt April 3 - 9 SOG
Gee70 April 7 -10 CSR
bobbypaez02 April 12-17
bouncingkat April 16 - 23
Menise412 April 18 - 22
PoohBear119 April 21 - 26
Tiggerish April 29 - May 2

October
s.ollie October 1 - 15 POP
DawnCt October 5 - 10 Dolphin
Uncle Lup October 8-15
roydavid7771 October 9 - 15
catnrob October 17-21 ASMo
Gee70 October 17 - 23 SSR (for now)
PSU_Princess October 24 - 31
joannecasey October 28 - November 12
NYBaloo October 29 - November 8
Disneydreamer23 October 29 - November 8
PhilharMagician October 29 - November 13
Tiggerish October 31 - November 5

sbkline

April 4-14. So, as of today, I can say NEXT month! And since I countdown from the day we leave the house, tommorrow I'll be able to say "one month from today!":sohappy:

Upvote 0

Gee70

Original Poster
April 4-14. So, as of today, I can say NEXT month! And since I countdown from the day we leave the house, tommorrow I'll be able to say "one month from today!":sohappy:
Hi!!! as you can see I cannot stay away... granted it is not the week I want but will take what I can get!!! the air and resort as much cheaper this dates.:king:

Upvote 0

catnrob

awesome!!! if not the Flower and garden then the best bet would be Food and Wine!!!! Where are :sohappy:you staying??? I still have not finalized lodging for Oct. but def'ly will be there...

We are staying at ASMo. My first trip to WDW (hit Epcot for one day in '86 but I was 10 and don't remember much)

Upvote 0

Gee70

Original Poster
I am "on the cusp" of both: April 29-May 2, and Oct. 31-Nov. 5 ;)

cusp for Oct is wonderful!!! Halloween night!!! :sohappy:

So, are all the October visitors planning for MNSSHP? I think we are going for one night.

yeah but I have not decided which night yet... there's a bunch of us going but have not finalized which dates will be doable since we all arrive and leave on different days! Need to find that one common day!!!!!:kiss:

Upvote 0

Gee70

Original Poster
checking whats everybody doing... how do you keep busy while waiting for your upcoming trip.. am running out of tricks!!!:brick: I wanna go now!

Upvote 0

s.ollie

208 days left

Oct 1st - 15th

Just booked flights and Pop today, soooooooo excited. i have no idea how im going to get through the days till im there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom