no April Roll Call??? How About October???

Gee70

:shrug:

April
DawnCt April 3 - 9 SOG
Gee70 April 7 -10 CSR
bobbypaez02 April 12-17
bouncingkat April 16 - 23
Menise412 April 18 - 22
PoohBear119 April 21 - 26
Tiggerish April 29 - May 2

October
s.ollie October 1 - 15 POP
DawnCt October 5 - 10 Dolphin
Uncle Lup October 8-15
roydavid7771 October 9 - 15
catnrob October 17-21 ASMo
Gee70 October 17 - 23 SSR (for now)
PSU_Princess October 24 - 31
joannecasey October 28 - November 12
NYBaloo October 29 - November 8
Disneydreamer23 October 29 - November 8
PhilharMagician October 29 - November 13
Tiggerish October 31 - November 5

Uncle Lupe

Sorting out the little details. Didn't know we had to submit info to TSA for domestic flights. Went shopping for summer/Disney clothes and shoes today. Trying to figure out how to avoid baggage fees.

Upvote 0

Uncle Lupe

What are you talking about? Submit what to the TSA?

I booked with Disney and on my itinerary I received in the mail at the bottom in the air info section it states.

TSA requires, no later then 72 hrs prior to departure, all passengers names, titles, DOB and gender that match the govt issued ID that you will be using at the airport/kiosk/web check-in.

I used Delta and once a got my confirmation # from them I was able to submit that info using their website.

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

I booked with Disney and on my itinerary I received in the mail at the bottom in the air info section it states.

TSA requires, no later then 72 hrs prior to departure, all passengers names, titles, DOB and gender that match the govt issued ID that you will be using at the airport/kiosk/web check-in.

I used Delta and once a got my confirmation # from them I was able to submit that info using their website.
I always book airline tickets on the internet and the information is added at that time. The airlines must forward this information, because I have never had to do anything else.

Thanks for the info.

Upvote 0

Gee70

Original Poster
208 days left

Oct 1st - 15th

Just booked flights and Pop today, soooooooo excited. i have no idea how im going to get through the days till im there.

hmmmm disney movies.. disney dinners with the family... a field trip to the disney store and maybe go to the foodcourt of the said mall and have some pretzels and churros :slurp:

We're doing the end of Oct for my DD's first trip! We're not 100% sure of dates yet, but it looks like 10/24-31:sohappy:

awww cant you make it till the 1st so you get to enjoy trick or treat at WDW ??? "pixiedust"

April 3rd until the 9th; Shades of Green.
October 5th until the 10th; Dolphin

SOG!!! Starbucks Coffee!!! Yummy!

April 21-26th here!

Easter Sunday celebration!!! if you have lil ones check what kind of activities they have for egg hunt... a couple of years back with had a good time at SSR Courtyard...

Upvote 0
October 9-15 for me! Spenind the week before in the Caribbean for my honeymoon, then onto Disney by ourselves for a couple of days before the family joins us for a massive family vacay! And any ideas as to where to stay for a group of about 9 would be greatly appreciated!

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

October 9-15 for me! Spenind the week before in the Caribbean for my honeymoon, then onto Disney by ourselves for a couple of days before the family joins us for a massive family vacay! And any ideas as to where to stay for a group of about 9 would be greatly appreciated!

All Star Movies has rooms for up to 11

Upvote 0

Gee70

Original Poster
Oct 29-nov 8th!

April 18-22 here -- surely I'm not the only one who is crazy enough to visit the week before Easter?! :)

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Flip83

October 16th for us! Honeymoon is BOOKED for the Beach Club!! Then the Disney Dream for 3 nights after Beach Club for 4 nights.

Oh.... And pats blows Genos out of the water. But i know a much better spot then both of them

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom