No 3:00 parade in Nov??

cndrellagrl

The Disney site finally has the park hours up for November - yay! But, I was looking at when the parades, shows, etc. would be running and there is no 3:00 parade anytime in November. Everything else is shown on the schedule.
Is the 3:00 parade at MK not running in November?

luvlifeinfl

We are going Nov. 20 - 29.

This calendar does show it! I only checked the Disney one. Thanks!!

Cool, so you will be there basically the same time as us. We are staying at SSR.

I know my DH and I sat down the other night and planned out what parks we want to be in on what days. I just will not do a park on Thanksgiving day.

Since the Christmas decorations will be up we also plan to tour the resorts and see the themed decorations.

Upvote 0

cndrellagrl

Original Poster
Cool, so you will be there basically the same time as us. We are staying at SSR.

I know my DH and I sat down the other night and planned out what parks we want to be in on what days. I just will not do a park on Thanksgiving day.

Since the Christmas decorations will be up we also plan to tour the resorts and see the themed decorations.

We are staying at POP. We have our schedule all planned, we are just waiting to make our ADRs. I think we are going to do the Yultide Tour on Thanksgiving day and then go to Grand Floridian and other resorts to see decorations. I just love Disney around the holidays!!

See ya there!!:)

Upvote 0

cndrellagrl

Original Poster
What is the Yultide tour?

The Yuletide tour is a holiday tour. You go to Worldshowcase, Hollywood Studios and, I believe, the Grand Floridian to learn about how the holidays are celebrated and look at the decorations.
I have heard some great things about it, so my family was thinking about giving it a try. (something to do other than stand in long lines on Thanksgiving!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom