Nikon D610 announced

NowInc

Original Poster
I knew it was coming. When I was looking to buy a new body, I looked heavily into the D600 but decided to stay crop sensor (D7100) instead due to a LOT of complaints I read on issues the 600 was experiencing.

Nikon decided that instead of FIXING the D600, they would just replace it. Can't say I agree with the strategy.

http://nikonrumors.com/2013/10/08/nikon-d610-officially-announced.aspx/

Keep in mind however, that the body only launch price is $2000....which is VERY impressive for a full frame.

everestnut

Sounds like there are a few upgrades to the camera too. Better shutter mechanism, a little faster on the fps and a few others. Sounds like a really nice full frame.

thomas998

Sounds like there are a few upgrades to the camera too. Better shutter mechanism, a little faster on the fps and a few others. Sounds like a really nice full frame.

Only thing that would make me wait for a FF would be the expected FF Sony Nex, which if it has the same short Nex to sensor distance it would be able to use the lenses of any other manufacturer with a simple adapter.

fractal

Only thing that would make me wait for a FF would be the expected FF Sony Nex, which if it has the same short Nex to sensor distance it would be able to use the lenses of any other manufacturer with a simple adapter.

Official announcement next week. 24mp FF rumored to be around $1,600 and a 36mp FF version will go for around $2000 (body only).

ddbowdoin

Official announcement next week. 24mp FF rumored to be around $1,600 and a 36mp FF version will go for around $2000 (body only).
I am lazy... I have a 70-200 VRII which is valued around 2400 bucks and I NEVER use this lens. I should sell this sucker and whatever I get I will pump into a new camera. As you know I'm not huge on digital but at the same time I miss having something quick to pull up for all those candid shots I don't want to waste with a 2 dollar sheet of 4x5 film.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom