night of joy 9-6-08

disney04

Original Poster
Just left dhs 550pm and tot had 100 min wait and rnrc
Had a 180 min wait tsm was at 130.

Just filling everybody in

krankenstein

Wow, that's crazy. I did not think DHS would handle the NOJ crowds well at all b/c of the layout and lack of attractions, but I didn't expect it to be that bad! I still wish I was there though, it's an awesome event.

maconMouse

There was a line of very angry & upset guests at Guest Relations tonight who were demanding Night of Joy refunds. A lot of folks were denied entry to see Casting Crowns at the Lights, Motors, Action stage due to the crowds.

I never imagined they would be turning folks away from the events. This never happened with the layout at the Magic Kingdom with the three outside stages. I was surprised to see them use the Premiere stage & Lights stage for the concerts. It felt strange being seated for a Night of Joy concert.

It will be very interesting to see what happens with Night of Joy next year. I really missed the castle as a backdrop to the main acts. It just was not as magical or special as past years at the Magic Kingdom.

krankenstein

There was a line of very angry & upset guests at Guest Relations tonight who were demanding Night of Joy refunds. A lot of folks were denied entry to see Casting Crowns at the Lights, Motors, Action stage due to the crowds.

I never imagined they would be turning folks away from the events. This never happened with the layout at the Magic Kingdom with the three outside stages. I was surprised to see them use the Premiere stage & Lights stage for the concerts. It felt strange being seated for a Night of Joy concert.

It will be very interesting to see what happens with Night of Joy next year. I really missed the castle as a backdrop to the main acts. It just was not as magical or special as past years at the Magic Kingdom.

Quick question, were you allowed to stay in LMA or The Premiere for the next concert or did they clear the theater after each performance?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member

Had a feeling this would happen. :brick: A terrible move.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom