night and day....

luna99

Original Poster
I just was watching a travel channel special on disney and starting thinking about this question:

are there certain rides that are better to ride at night or have a total different feel and atmosphere at night? And are there any rides that are the best during the day or early morning hours? Do you ride certain rides twice? once in the morning and once at night?

tell me the best time for optimal riding experiences!

Epcot82Guy

I would say Thunder Mountain is definitely the best example of this (as would be EE - although I haven't done a night trek). Jungle Cruise is another that is just a different experience at night.

Some others that have a new element when the lights go out:
TT
TTA
Astro Orbiter
ToT

There are also several indoor attractions that feel different if it is day or night depending on how your eyesight is adjusting and the general visualization. Some better at night:
SSE, Mexico, Maelstrom

I also think some are better during the day:
Mansion, SM, Splash, M:S

TimeTrip

I agree with all those that think that BTMRR is better at night. It amazed me the last few times I've been on BTMRR at how much better the ride seems at night.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I agree with all those that think that BTMRR is better at night. It amazed me the last few times I've been on BTMRR at how much better the ride seems at night.

The first time I rode BTMRR was at night. :sohappy:

I rode it the next day during daylight hours, I did see more of the theming in the daylight;
however, if I have an option, I would pick the nighttime ride. :wave:

meanstreak82

I enjoy Space Mountain at night. The grease on the track gets warmer/slicker as the day goes on and makes the ride a bit quicker (as can be said with many roller coasters).

doop

Definitely Splash, ToT, and BTMRR.

PBarton said:
Jungle Cruise at night is awesome, a totaly different experience!
I definitely need to try that, never even crossed my mind.

Alztybrn

Pineapple Floats are just as good any time of the day:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

But after Jungle Cruise at night they are that much better!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom