night and day....

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I love TTA and would ride it any time of day, any day, ever. :)

That being said, I prefer TTA at night. You get to travel around Tomorrowland in the dark and see all the lights and theming they do when the sun goes down. You also don't have to worry about your eyes adjusting from going inside SM in pitch black almost to outside in the bright sun when you ride at night.

Also, I like the Indy Speedway at night as well. :wave:

Uponastar

I have to agree with what's already been said. . .BTMR, JC and for some reason HM are even better at night!
TTA is really nice at night too!

davinakb

Agree with all the nighttime comments. Will add that the Kilimanjaro Safari is probably a little better earlier in the morning. In my experience, the animals are a little more active then, not as hot and tired as they are later in the day.

One Dream

I would have to agree with evryone else that Big Thunder is better at night. I actually rode it for the first time at night on my last trip. It was great

jmani56

This is a good thread....

TTA is awesome at night! I have never rode BTMRR in the dark, but when I was a CP this spring I caught Wishes while riding Splash Mountain one night. It was pretty cool.

I also love going to Philharmagic at night. The theatre is usually less crowded, and when you come out Fantasy Land is nearly deserted because people are rushing to Wishes. Most rides at Magic Kingdom have a different feeling at night.

I also enjoyed catching that last ride of Soarin at Ecpot right at 9 pm. When you come out, Future World is like a ghost town.

cloudboy

I am a lighting person, so I think the whole MK is just that much more special fter dark. Same with Epcot. Any ride that is outdoors is usually better, although I do find a few of them could use a little more lighting. In paticular I like the Riverboat and TTA at night.

As far as Kilimanjaro goes, you can't do that at night, but... choose either early morning on a dark day or one of the last trips before it gets completely dark, and you will find a lot more animals out. The best day to visit Animal Kingdom, I have found, is a dark, almost rainy day.

kcnole

I agree. To me everything (except for the animal kingdom) is better at night. There's just something wonderful about being in the parks after dark with the lights on everywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom