Nickelodeon Studios

DieHardDisney

Original Poster
I've always been disappointed by the Nick Studios, what else is there apart from the show? Are there ever any shows taped there? If so which ones?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Ah, the old Nickelodeon Studios was great. They took you on that tour, and you were able to see sets and filming of Nickelodeon shows. Currently, the only show being filmed there is Slime Time Live. All other shows are filmed in New York and Los Angeles.

DieHardDisney

Original Poster
Wasn't Kenan & Kel shot there? Man I loved that show...crazy guys! Shame is was stopped! Anything else filmed, like famous shows I mean that us UK viewers may know?

wdwmom2+1

wHEN WE used to go there it used to be my favorite it was so great. i loved clarissa explains it all and it was taped there we even saw them getting there makeup done and went back later and got an autograph!! but we got to taste the slime and other stuff and do some other things it was prety neat back then!

Disney2002

I remember watching Clarissa explains it all being filmed... granted, this was back when you could also watch MMC being filmed... both long gone!

Brooke

Originally posted by DieHardDisney
What was MMC?

Mickey Mouse Club maybe..

I miss the old Nick studios too. The last thing I remember being filmed there was some show called Taina, I think. I liked when they used to film all those old Nick game shows there. And the prizes used to always be a trip to Universal Studios, which I thought was really strange since you were already in Universal Studios..
:confused:

AndyP

The old nick studios was great, I totally agree! I remember seeing working film studios for different shows (clarrisa, i think that was there right?). Now it seems more and more is not filmed there! It should definetely be given a revival! I remember on the old tour, my brother even got to eat slime! And that was just at a little stop of point in the middle of the tour! The current show is by no means comparable!

AndyP

Originally posted by DieHardDisney
Why was a Disney character present in a Universal studios park? :confused:

I think they meant you could watch the Mickey Mouse Club being filmed at Disney MGM Studios.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
most of the old nickelodeon game shows were also filmed in the Nickelodeon Studios

nikechic

I attended a live taping of Legends of the Hidden Temple.

My brother and Dad still to this day watch the temple everyday on Nick GaS.

AndyP

Originally posted by mkt
most of the old nickelodeon game shows were also filmed in the Nickelodeon Studios

Such a shame they aren't anymore, watching a working studio is always a hit with the public. The costs must just outweigh this though!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
that is correct... the dream that Orlando would become Hollywood East was short lived

Atta83

Yeah when I went on the tour this march i was soooooooooooooo dissapointed! I wanted to see the slime tasting and all the stuff that "makes" it a tour. Just seeing a kid get slimed is not that great to me.:brick: :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom