Nickelodeon Studios?

misti

Original Poster
Is Nickelodeon Studio tour worth bothering with? I haven't seen many reviews of it? I have kids 12, 9 and 5.

Thanks

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by misti
Is Nickelodeon Studio tour worth bothering with? I haven't seen many reviews of it? I have kids 12, 9 and 5.

Thanks

do they like the channel.....they would probably have fun....when we went they had a little game demo and people got slimed and stuff

mandib

Well the 5 and probably 9 year old will have fun but I'm figuring the 12 year-old would be bored. I'm 14 and absolutely do everything I can so I don't have to go in there with my sis. Plus they make you sit w/the kids if your under 16 and you chew on your knees and just pray no one sees you!

blm07

This what it was like last time I went (2000): Wait in line, once we get in we sit down in front of glass windows which on the other side you can see a big area where they have sets from Nick's current live shows. Then there is a small tour to see equipment used to "operate the channel" (not sure if it was real). You get to see how slime was made, and I think a volunteer got some slime. Then there is a little game show for the adults and kids sitting in different areas (I skipped this that last time cuase I don't care about it). Thats all I remember.

Stiles

Though not its intended affect, Nickelodeon Studios provides a nostalgic reminiscence of Nickelodeon in its golden-age-- the late 80's early 90's. There's the old nick commercials and sets from former nick shows... pretty cool for those who spent their childhood watching double dare, guts, you cant do that on television, salute your shorts, wild and crazy kids etc etc. Otherwise it's pretty lame :lol:

mandib

Originally posted by Stiles
Though not its intended affect, Nickelodeon Studios provides a nostalgic reminiscence of Nickelodeon in its golden-age-- the late 80's early 90's. There's the old nick commercials and sets from former nick shows... pretty cool for those who spent their childhood watching double dare, guts, you cant do that on television, salute your shorts, wild and crazy kids etc etc. Otherwise it's pretty lame :lol:

Yea I know what you mean. I grew up watching those shows. I wish they'd put them on at night or something. lol I'd be up all night watching them!

surfsupdon

Who wouldn't be up all night watching the classic Nick shows we grew up on. But you did forget my personal favorite...HEY DUDE

darin2

We went on this yesterday with out kids 11, 9, and 6. After waiting in line we went straight to a game area, where the kids sat on two different teams. The parents sat in a different section. The two teams competed in different games and trivia which at times included the parents. At the end one child was picked to be slimed. Our kids enjoyed it. It lasted about 20-30 minutes total.

Darin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom