Nibblesandbits Amazingly Wonderful Trip Report Number 3 (Sept. 14-21)

The Pre-Game: (Before we get into the meat and potatoes of this TR! :D)

This trip was absolutely great. My DH (What's His Face as he is commonly known around here-also abbreviated WHF) and I had a wonderful time and even during this last trip we were already talking about going back, since we were offered the Free Dining for next year. We didn't take Disney up on their offer, as we were still mulling where we want to go for our next vacation, but going back to Disney World is definitely in our minds again. (Right now, we are considering Vegas and Disneyland however).

What's His Face and I have been planning this trip for about a year now. I remember hearing about the Halloween parties last year and knowing that I wanted to go when those were going on. I also knew that I wanted to go in Sept. b/c crowds were small and with the hope that Disney would be offering Free Dining. I got my wish on all accounts.

Now, after reflecting on all my trips, I realize I actually learn something new each time. The last trip before this one, I learned not to kill myself by trying to accomplish everything in a short window of time. This time I learned a very different lesson. As a Disney Fanatic, we all try to plan, and plan, and plan our trips. This then skews our expectations on what we believe our trip will then turn out like. (Then we wonder why people come back complaining about what a crummy time they had or problems that occured.) For me, while I do try to plan, I don't over plan...this just works well for me. However, I guess I'd been hyping up this trip for so long in my head, that I was still a little disappointed when things didn't go as I had "planned" in my head. Next trip, I am going to try not to "plan" so hard in my head. (Good luck to me! :ROFLOL: )

Just so you know, I am DEFINITELY NOT complaining about my trip. I did end up having a blast, however, the way I got there was not how I planned and I think that's why I may feel a little sad now. I did a lot of things that were new or different than usual on this trip, including, but not limited to, going to the (very soggy) MNSSHP, going on my first tour (a Segway Tour!), meeting up with a couple of friends for the first time that I've "met" from here, going to Pleasure Island for the first time and falling in love with the Adventurer's Club (Kungaloosh! :D ), getting to eat in restaurants I would have never dreamed I'd be eating in, and seeing attractions that normally, I wouldn't pick to see.

As you can probably tell, this trip was jam packed with action...so let's get down to the fun! (And of course, the pictures!) :sohappy:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Wonderful report Nibbs!

Thanks dear!

Awwww, great TR! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: I loved hanging out with you too. Now hurry up and come back! :lookaroun

Yay!!!

I'm trying, I'm trying!

Ooooh thanks for thinking of me sweetie! So glad you had a great trip! Lizzy and I were talking all about your trip after you called... she had to pull out her disney books to look - I showed her all the fun thiings you'd be doing. :lol: Awesome report girly!

You're welcome! I just really wish you guys could have been there too. But I'm glad you and Lizzy had fun talking about it at least! :D Give that little a hug for me!

Good thing I was away for a week, gave you time to finish...:lol:
Excellent report....except for the mushy ending...but that's OK too.
Thanks for sharing!

Hey! Hush!

And it wasn't mushy! It was the truth! That really was the best part! :lol:

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. I am sure your husband had as much fun as you did.:sohappy:

Thanks for reading it!

He had a blast. I love when we go to Disney, b/c it renews his love for it and he gets hooked again and then starts talking to me about Disney stuff again. It's kinda fun! :D

wvugeoggrad

100_0953.jpg

I'm not sure if this is exactly right but I belive he goes by Francis Floop or Floot..."from Bucksnort, Alabama!!" I agree he is hilarious!!!! Def one of my favs too!

By the way, great trip report, it helped me not miss the magic so much!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Thanks for sharing your trip! The comments from everyone are hilarious!

You're welcome! :D

100_0953.jpg

I'm not sure if this is exactly right but I belive he goes by Francis Floop or Floot..."from Bucksnort, Alabama!!" I agree he is hilarious!!!! Def one of my favs too!

By the way, great trip report, it helped me not miss the magic so much!

Yes! That's his name! It was on the tip of my toungue was I was writing this...I was like...it starts with an F...:lol:

And thanks!!! Glad I could help you not miss the magic!

Awww will do! :)

(sorry for the delayed response... i'm bad about remembering to check back for responses. :lol:)

That's ok...I'll forgive you this once. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom