NFL games on Disney Dream & WiFi access

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

We set sail the first Sunday of the NFL season. I am a commish of a Fantasy Football team and would love to be able to catch some of the games. Is there a sports lounge open before the boat set sails. first games are 1pm I assume boat doesn't leave port until about 4pm? Also has anyone used the WiFi on the ship if so how good was your connections and how expensive is it?

Thanks

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
Well while in port I should be good with my phone internet service. but once we pull out I may pay for the wifi just for that day. I do not need it any other time during the cruise.
This brings back memories of our honeymoon to Hawaii first week of NFL season hotel staff thought we were crazy when we were looking for tv's with NFl games at 7am!!!! at the pool 10am with the laptop going. Lots of fellow football fans kept asking me for updates lol.

Disneyfalcon

Well while in port I should be good with my phone internet service. but once we pull out I may pay for the wifi just for that day. I do not need it any other time during the cruise.
This brings back memories of our honeymoon to Hawaii first week of NFL season hotel staff thought we were crazy when we were looking for tv's with NFl games at 7am!!!! at the pool 10am with the laptop going. Lots of fellow football fans kept asking me for updates lol.

I'm sure you won't be alone! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom