NFL 2020-21 Discussion Thread

LSLS

If cleveland had an average qb they are in the afc title game. Such a browns thing under this ownership.

StarWarsGirl

Nothing but love to Bills Fans.
Screenshot_20210118-115829_Facebook.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
Matthew Stafford and the Lions have mutually agreed to part ways, and the Lions will begin looking for a trade partner.

PUSH

Original Poster
Not the outcome I wanted. Yeah, we didn't play cohesive, team football much of the game. But the Buccaneers played very poorly on offense in the 2nd half.

The officiating was garbage, and normally I'm not one to blame the refs. But if they called holding consistently throughout the game, and not waited until the one play at the end where the Packers held, the Packers are likely leading at the end of the game. The INT from Rodgers was a result of defensive holding. Otherwise it would have been a first down. That takes away 7 points for the Bucs before the half, and likely nets Green Bay at least 3 points, making it 14-13 at halftime. And then there were also at least two other 3rd downs where a GB receiver was clearly held, which would have likely resulted in some more points had they called it consistently. So fine if you don't want to call them, but then don't call it at the end on one that didn't impede the receiver as much as the previous ones. GB should have gotten a chance with 40+ seconds left.

So I'm not really blaming the refs. We definitely had more than enough chances, but I do think the inconsistent officiating affected the game in a big way.

Just the thoughts from yet another extremely heart breaking playoff loss.

mf1972

its nice to see someone else on top of the afc east for a change. i think the bills have a nice future to look forward to.
saying that, i hope KC knocks brady on his behind in 2 weeks.

SteveBrickNJ

its nice to see someone else on top of the afc east for a change. i think the bills have a nice future to look forward to.
saying that, i hope KC knocks brady on his behind in 2 weeks.
Re. Brady, not me. I am glad to see him continue to succeed. He's a hard worker who has now proven he can win without Belichick.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I thought buffalo played shockingly weak/scared on both sides of the ball yesterday

Yeah honestly I was surprised. For some reason we kept LETTING them make plays and then only played more physical far too late in the 4th.
I don't want to think this but I wonder if they were afraid to succeed because they didn't feel quite ready for a Super Bowl?
If we can dominate the season out of the gate next year maybe it will boost the confidence enough to go all the way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom