NFL 2020-21 Discussion Thread

StarWarsGirl

As a Browns fan I am filled with joy and eminence anxiousness. 😬
Every Browns fan right now...
Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

StarWarsGirl

What was your expectation for Pitt?
I didn't think that they were as good as they were made out to be, certainly not as good as KC and others, but I never expected them to be completely trounced by the Browns in the first quarter. I thought they'd win this week and be out by next week. Big Ben did not look good with the four interceptions.

Of course, they have been known to bring their best when it comes to teams that are harder to beat (ie. the Ravens, although there were health issues going around when we saw them) and then they don't bring their best against the teams that they don't see as more difficult to beat (Browns last week, Washington earlier this year).

Dad 2 M & M

I didn't think that they were as good as they were made out to be, certainly not as good as KC and others, but I never expected them to be completely trounced by the Browns in the first quarter. I thought they'd win this week and be out by next week. Big Ben did not look good with the four interceptions.

Of course, they have been known to bring their best when it comes to teams that are harder to beat (ie. the Ravens, although there were health issues going around when we saw them) and then they don't bring their best against the teams that they don't see as more difficult to beat (Browns last week, Washington earlier this year).
I didn't see them advancing deep either......

K.C. is not invincible, but it will take a great game coupled with a poor performance on their part.....

NFC is wide open with the Rams the only true dark horse....

Sctble

Too little too late for Pittsburgh, but when they turned it on, they turned it ON. Didn't imagine they would make a ballgame outta the hole they dug for themselves in the 1st qtr.

Congrats to the Browns though.

PUSH

Original Poster
Crazy stat of the day: Ron Rivera is now the longest tenured head coach in the NFC East.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Jaguars are finalizing a contract with Urban Meyer to make him their next head coach.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom