NFL 2020-21 Discussion Thread

StarWarsGirl

In all seriousness, the Washington Football Team one (good grief, would they come up with a name?) makes sense. Where they play in Maryland has been the hotspot in our state; they weren't able to open up with the rest of the state and they have a positivity rate above 5%. They're the only place in MD over 5% at this point.

PUSH

Original Poster
George Kittle and the 49ers reach an agreement for a 5-year, $75 million contract extension.

PUSH

Original Poster
Travis Kelce and the Chiefs agree to a 4-year, $57 million contract extension. Good day for TEs.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Packers sign NT Kenny Clark to a 4-year, $70 million extension. It makes him the highest paid NT in NFL history. He will be the 12th highest paid defensive player in the league.

NYwdwfan

I hope he wins the starting job. I always liked him. And that would make a great story.
Just being able to walk is a crazy accomplishment. Being activated and participating in practices is unreal. I’ll always be pulling for him. Such a great story.

PUSH

Original Poster
THERE IS FOOTBALL ON TONIGHT! FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA IS ON RIGHT NOW! I don't even care for the NBC pregame team, but this is exciting!

PUSH

Original Poster
The Packers win! And the offense looked great. We had three versions of our offensive line, too with multiple injuries.

mf1972

happy with the saints win today despite drew not putting up his usual #’s. defense played well, but they’re prone to making some bonehead plays resulting in penalties

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom