NFL 2019-20 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Drew Brees has a torn ligament in his thumb, requiring surgery. He is likely out six weeks.

PUSH

Original Poster
Daniel Jones will become the starting for the Giants. Eli will be benched. That didn't take long.

PUSH

Original Poster
I feel bad for Eli. I like the guy. But I remember when Kurt Warner sat so he could start. Guess it’s the circle of the NFL.
The difference is, I think Eli is done talent-wise. I think there are teams who would kick the tires on him, but I don't think he's someone who wants to play anywhere except New York.

NYwdwfan

The difference is, I think Eli is done talent-wise. I think there are teams who would kick the tires on him, but I don't think he's someone who wants to play anywhere except New York.
I think he can still play. He hasn’t had a offensive line in years. But i don’t see him leaving NY.

PUSH

Original Poster
I think he can still play. He hasn’t had a offensive line in years. But i don’t see him leaving NY.
You probably see more of him in the NY market than I do, but from what I've seen, he's reminding me of Peyton at the end. Not enough athleticism to keep plays alive, and an arm that's not strong enough to make all the throws.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Forces the Steelers to trade him cause he didnt like his teammates
>Check

Pretends to want to go to the Raiders even though it's the Patriots he wants to play for
>Check

Throws a manbaby episode while on the Raiders, forcing the Raiders hand in cutting him while the Patriots pick him up an hour later
>Check

Patriots cut him after finding out he's a rapist
>Check and mate

Antonio Brown is a piece of trash

StarWarsGirl

Forces the Steelers to trade him cause he didnt like his teammates
>Check

Pretends to want to go to the Raiders even though it's the Patriots he wants to play for
>Check

Throws a manbaby episode while on the Raiders, forcing the Raiders hand in cutting him while the Patriots pick him up an hour later
>Check

Patriots cut him after finding out he's a rapist
>Check and mate

Antonio Brown is a piece of trash
Further timeline...
FB_IMG_1569019479272.jpg

JPPT1974

Steelers and Raiders both have the last laugh and may had tried to warn Bill B about him. Now the Patriots are getting the last laugh!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom