NFL 2018 Offseason Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Fitzpatrick was my #2 want for the Packers. I won't say who my #1 is until he's either chosen or the Packers have picked.

PUSH

Original Poster
With the twelfth overall pick of the 2018 NFL draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneer select Vita Vea, DT, Washington.

JPPT1974

Just hope that Browns do not have a mini-Johnny Football in Baker Mayfield. Heard that of the latter can be a bad boy too.

PUSH

Original Poster
With the thirteenth pick of the 2018 NFL draft, the Washington Redskins select Da'Ron Payne, DT, Alabama.

PUSH

Original Poster
This trade frustrates me. We never get to pick high, and the once chance we do, we have two of the highest rated defensive players on the board, and we trade to the end of the first round? Derwin James or Trumaine Edmunds are gamechangers for our defense. They are arguably top 10 picks, but we could get them at 14 because of the run of QBs. Frustrating.

PUSH

Original Poster
Saints pick Marcus Davenport (I was going to keep up the whole "official draft terminology" until after the Packers pick, but I'm upset now.

PUSH

Original Poster
Bills trade back up with the Ravens. They select Trumaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech.

That's the guy I wanted most for the Packers, and we could have had him.

PUSH

Original Poster
Chargers take Derwin James. (This also would have been a solid pick for the Packers at 14)

PUSH

Original Poster
Packers trade back up toe pick 18 with the Seahawks to select CB Jaire Alexander out of Louisville. I'm actually very okay with this. We pretty much moved down 4 spots and got a 1st round pick next year for a 3rd round pick this year. My overreaction before is retracted.

PUSH

Original Poster
Cowboys take Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State. I like this guy a lot, but not now that he's a Cowboy.

PUSH

Original Poster
Lions take Frank Ragnow, C out of Arkansas. I have no idea who this is, which means it's probably not a popular pick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom