NFL 2018 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
I’m glad the Titans won but I don’t like the OT rules. Just continue the possession and field position when the 4th quarter ends and have sudden death.
I don't think there are good OT rules. Because people complained with sudden death, and now people are complaining with each team getting a chance. I think it's creating very long OTs, and more ties. As we've already seen this season, I think long OTs lead to a sluggish team to the following week.

Lucky

I don't think there are good OT rules. Because people complained with sudden death, and now people are complaining with each team getting a chance. I think it's creating very long OTs, and more ties. As we've already seen this season, I think long OTs lead to a sluggish team to the following week.
I didn’t mind sudden death. Each team had a 50% chance of winning a coin flip. But no need to stop the game and kickoff. Just continue the 4th quarter if it’s tied.

PUSH

Original Poster
I didn’t mind sudden death. Each team had a 50% chance of winning a coin flip. But no need to stop the game and kickoff. Just continue the 4th quarter if it’s tied.
I don't know if I'd like that, because then it throws the strategy at the end of the game in a completely different direction. No need for last minute heroics if the game is tied. Maybe it's because my team is quarterbacked by Aaron Rodgers, but I love some last minute heroics.

PUSH

Original Poster
Mercedes Stadium was MORE empty than usual today....tics on the secondary market were is the $40s........he does appear to be done
$40?! Resale tickets for Lambeau Field are usually $180 for the nosebleeds! And that's for bad matchups. For high-profile games it's usually $200.

Dad 2 M & M

$40?! Resale tickets for Lambeau Field are usually $180 for the nosebleeds! And that's for bad matchups. For high-profile games it's usually $200.
Here is the next homegame, NFC South Divisional Match Up against the Bucs...already down in the $60s......they'll be in the $40s again if we lose at Pitt next week
Atl Tampa.jpg

mf1972

saints fan here in NJ. obviously happy they won, but i was surprised the giants didn’t get aggressive at all on offense & try to go downfield a lot more vs the saints suspect defense.
i’ll give the giants credit for playing good defense in the first half, but i question the playcalling on offense.

JPPT1974

Broncos defense ran out of gas in the remaining minutes blowing a ten point lead to Chiefs. They need to also balance at offense. Really Case Keenum Broncos and Vikings are two different teams. Looks like no Mile High Miracle.

PUSH

Original Poster
Back on the winning track in fantasy and up to 3-1. I am currently the #1 seed in the entire league. I have scored the 2nd most points in the league, but I am unlucky because I've had the 2nd most points scored against me. And I have absolutely no control over that.

PUSH

Original Poster
Packers special teams ruined any chances the team had today. Our young receivers took too long to get adjusted to NFL speed, but they eventually got it going. We need to find a way to become a four quarter team. So far this season we've only played well in the 2nd half.

PUSH

Original Poster
I will be improving to 4-1 in fantasy. After this week it's down to me and one other team tied at the top of the league at 4-1.

PUSH

Original Poster
Some great games so far today. Steelers pull off a victory in the last minute versus the Bengals, Texans win against the Bill on a pick six. And my favorite, the Dolphins beat the Bears on a walk-off field goal in overtime. This was my favorite because my Bears fan friend told me this morning that the Bears have a cake walk schedule.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom