NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
The Eagles have looked awful today. I just need Jordan Matthews to get some catches and yards. My game is at 92-85 right now, which is too close for comfort. My receivers outside of Brown have really let me down.

PUSH

Original Poster
Romo down with what looks like a shoulder injury. And by the way he fell, it looks like it could be the collarbone. Happened on a strip/sack.

PUSH

Original Poster
I hate when a star QB goes down. Fox got a shot of Romo walking off the field, who looked to have said "It's broken." He reportedly is out of the x-ray room without his equipment on.

PUSH

Original Poster
At the risk of sounding like someone who loves to see my own posts, I should have started Jarvis Landry instead of Matthews...

PUSH

Original Poster
I dislike the Cowboys as much as anyone, but what a blow to them. And without the running game they had last year it's going to be hard to keep afloat. Reminds me of 2013 when Rodgers broke his collarbone.

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
I dislike the Cowboys as much as anyone, but what a blow to them. And without the running game they had last year it's going to be hard to keep afloat. Reminds me of 2013 when Rodgers broke his collarbone.

Bryant last week and Romo this week is going to kill them this year.

My only hope now is the Eagles keep failing the way they are and Chip Kelly gets fired.

PUSH

Original Poster
Bryant last week and Romo this week is going to kill them this year.

My only hope now is the Eagles keep failing the way they are and Chip Kelly gets fired.
At least the Cowboys defense is looking good. And Weeden is a capable backup. The plus side is the injury happened early in the year, and if he's out say 7 weeks, there's still plenty of time to win after that. Remembering to the 2013 Packers, they stayed afloat just enough with 2 wins and a tie during Rodgers' absence to comeback and make the playoffs.

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
At least the Cowboys defense is looking good. And Weeden is a capable backup. The plus side is the injury happened early in the year, and if he's out say 7 weeks, there's still plenty of time to win after that. Remembering to the 2013 Packers, they stayed afloat just enough with 2 wins and a tie during Rodgers' absence to comeback and make the playoffs.

They haven't won yet today but Bradford is doing his part to help out the Cowboys. I like your optimism but Wheeden is nowhere near the QB Romo has become.

PUSH

Original Poster
They haven't won yet today but Bradford is doing his part to help out the Cowboys. I like your optimism but Wheeden is nowhere near the QB Romo has become.
Just trying to keep hopes up! I know very well what it feels like, but 2013 provided me with the most entertaining and most memorable season I've ever witnessed. You couldn't have written a better script than that.

PUSH

Original Poster
And in dump time Jordan Matthews gets me 14 points (all points coming in the 4th quarter), so that should wrap up a win for me. My opponent only has Witten left in play, so unless Chris Ivory or Steven Hauschka get me a lot of negative points, I should be 2-0!

PUSH

Original Poster
And that's why we all tanked the picks...

12032928_999781260068562_3762775054015477277_n.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
Packers win! Both teams have some issues to work out, obviously, since it's only week 2, but I was proud of how the Packers played. We lost arguably the second biggest offensive weapon on our team in Eddie Lacy and still ran effectively. Rodgers and company had a rough spot there, but they started fast and finished faster. It was really revenge for me, or if I was wanting it to be, it didn't feel like it. Revenge can never be gotten for what happened last year, but this game gave me confidence and showed we can compete and win against the league's top teams.

As for Seattle, an 0-2 hole is a big one to get out of. I think they'll still make the playoffs, but I'm not seeing them as the dominant force they've been over the past two years. And if Carson Palmer stays healthy, the Cardinals might even challenge them for the division title. Should be an interesting storyline to follow through the season!

PUSH

Original Poster
And some other interesting tidbits...

Jayrone Elliot (who had 3 sacks in 5 plays in the preseason last year as an undrafted rookie) had an interception and forced fumble tonight!

Also, the Packers broke the record for most fans at Lambeau Field for a single regular season game! Guess by how many people?

2!

PUSH

Original Poster
The Saints fear they may have lost Drew Brees for several weeks with a shoulder injury.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom