Next Resort

Lynx04

Original Poster
I was just checking on prices for a stay one of Universal's resorts and couldn't get over the prices for their resorts. It made me wonder, when will Universal build another resort, my theroy is with adding another resort, room rates as a whole will drop being that there are more room, well maybe not for the portafeno (sp). I read an article a little while back about how the remaining room south of IOA is reserved for future resorts, when do you think this may take place. From what I hear and it may be wrong, the resorts at USF are pretty much booked, at least through the regular season.

Michael72688

They are booked a lot of the time, which is good. However I dont believe building a new resort will lower prices, just more money for them to make.

johnvree

I'd love to see another themed resort too.

I wonder what that would do to FOTL?? It's hard to imagine they could add another resort with FOTL and offer the express passes at the front gates. At some point, FOTL will no longer be feasible.

Michael72688

if this became a problem then they might just have to make these hotels cheaper and not offer that, or give it to them for a little less then what it costs in the park for everyone else

Figment1986

If a new hotel was built.. it would probably be like the last one.. be cheap.... portofino would remian expensive.. and Hardrock be a medium one...

If the whole hotel FOTL gets bad.. they could down it to what i had to do during summer... Once per ride before 6.00p.m.... after that as many times as you want...

(It worked well enough then..)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom