Next Gen Busses

Smiley/OCD

It is not made on property, they have a vendor that picks up the used oil, processes it into bio then blends it with regular diesel. When we get it it's ready to use. As far as a savings, that would be a stretch to make that statement. When you calculate the cost of handling and processing it's more of a break even. But nonetheless there is the advantage of being environmentally friendly.
That's why I put your name in there...I figured if you didn't have the answer, no one would...thanks!!! I'll take break even to save on the quantity of fuel!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Who parted the Red Sea so you could roll in?

Have some respect for the other posters and stop acting like the world should just step up and serve you. It’s basic etiquette
images(28).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ImperfectPixie

As I wrote earlier "You mean the other posters who are not supposed to personally attack other members, but they do so anyway?"

Thanks for proving my point.
Um...you just proved MY point.

I did not name-call or insult you or attack you. I stated a fact. There's a big difference. Perhaps you should think about how you word your posts in the future so people don't feel the need to address the fact that your posts are written in a manner that is antagonistic.

You don't get to storm into a thread, make all sorts of demands because you're too lazy to look for things yourself, then play the victim when people call you out on your crap.

flynnibus

Premium Member
You mean the other posters who are not supposed to personally attack other members, but they do so anyway?

It’s called speaking up against your repeated selfish annoying behavior. Don’t worry, you don’t have to worry about me... you’re going on the ignore list. I encourage others to flush your posts as well. You don’t see any issue with your behavior... so it won’t change.

The Mom

Premium Member

I did not name-call or insult you or attack you. I stated a fact. There's a big difference. Perhaps you should think about how you word your posts in the future so people don't feel the need to address the fact that your posts are written in a manner that is antagonistic.

You don't get to storm into a thread, make all sorts of demands because you're too lazy to look for things yourself, then play the victim when people call you out on your crap.

This.

Some posters come into a thread and purposely push other poster's "buttons" - which is also against forum rules.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I’m hoping for a candle to remember the Innoventions Breezeway smell we will soon lose.

Gone but not forgotten.
The fast food Mexican eatery (rhymes with Taco Smell) on West Kennedy in Tampa has a similar aroma if you walk by the back door on the east side. Or it used to -- I haven't been there in a while.

Captain Barbossa

It’s called speaking up against your repeated selfish annoying behavior. Don’t worry, you don’t have to worry about me... you’re going on the ignore list. I encourage others to flush your posts as well. You don’t see any issue with your behavior... so it won’t change.
Accurately describing behavior that reflects negatively on you is not a personal attack.
You should.
You should all know by now that this is how this particular member acts. He’s been doing it ever since he joined. You can’t argue with stupidity, so I find it easier to not acknowledge him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom