• Greece

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Russia

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters

jpinkc

Its a Pipe Dream. No collective will in Management to make it happen. Last I had heard Russia said No, long time back, Australia was one I heard got close once, I think, I believe Brazil has been mentioned but to me its a Meh. India might be fun, any middle eastern country to politically charged for Disney, so Egypt is probably out. Probably the same for South Africa which is one I heard too long ago. I would almost rather they expand some of the pavilions more. Get Japan its Mt Fuji ride and Get Mary Poppins ride going back to England. Cambodia with a Ankor Wat type pavilion could be nice but too expensive. Again its a Pipe Dream at least to me!!

Stupido

While I would love for another country to be added to World Showcase, I think I would rather see them add rides or shows to Germany, Italy and Japan. I know it won’t happen but I can dream.

I know IP's are pretty frowned upon in Epcot, but it's a shame Luca wasn't a bigger hit. That movie was pretty much a love letter to the Amalfi coast, so I would love a ride exploring that coupled with precious little sea monsters. And, it would give Epcot a proper Water Ride (no disrespect to the Gran Fiesta Tour). Sounds win/win to me.

Inspired Figment

Once current upper management’s out along with their overdone Film IP mandate. (Granted.. I don’t hate ‘all’ film IP attractions. ‘But’ they need to be done tastefully in focus & respect to where they’re being placed. That and there should still be room for unique/park original attractions. ) I think it’s all possible to happen. But as someone else said here. I think it’d be great for them to put the attractions within the World Showcase pavilions they were initially planning. One that I definitley feel like would be great to add is “Meet the World’ for the Japan pavilion. That and the Germany boat ride.

Poseidon Quest

Probably a toilet pavilion. They'll sell it as a "timeless and Disney" experience by slapping Kylo Ren onto a new restroom building. Where will it be built? Rumor has it, that Disney will be demolishing the loved park classic Spaceship Earth in favor of this new and exciting experience. Did I mention that they'll also put a bar in these bathrooms for Food and Wine? Alongside the many over-priced pre-mixed cocktails, they'll also offer stale doughnuts and cafeteria versions of international cuisine.

jpinkc

Once current upper management’s out along with their overdone Film IP mandate. (Granted.. I don’t hate ‘all’ film IP attractions. ‘But’ they need to be done tastefully in focus & respect to where they’re being placed. That and there should still be room for unique/park original attractions. ) I think it’s all possible to happen. But as someone else said here. I think it’d be great for them to put the attractions within the World Showcase pavilions they were initially planning. One that I definitley feel like would be great to add is “Meet the World’ for the Japan pavilion. That and the Germany boat ride.
That would be wonderfull, GODZILLA ROARING OVER JAPAN :D!!! I am almost serious on that one. But yes all the pavilions once upon a time were to have an attraction, but I think that ship has sailed.

jpinkc

Probably a toilet pavilion. They'll sell it as a "timeless and Disney" experience by slapping Kylo Ren onto a new restroom building. Where will it be built? Rumor has it, that Disney will be demolishing the loved park classic Spaceship Earth in favor of this new and exciting experience. Did I mention that they'll also put a bar in these bathrooms for Food and Wine? Alongside the many over-priced pre-mixed cocktails, they'll also offer stale doughnuts and cafeteria versions of international cuisine.
Uhm I thought that was what we had now.....

jpinkc

Oh the Journey of Toilet Water right I forgot they lost the Moana IP when Hawaii indigenous people sued them for misappropriation. (OK OK done with the bad jokes here and yes I know it was bad) 🤐 And yes I like Moana!!! Its actually a decent use of the IP.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
…you mad, bro?

Disney4family

Greece. The IP merch is all set with Hercules. They also love to use the song "I Can Go the Distance".
1627989726116.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom