• Greece

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Russia

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters

Goofyernmost

Not the chance of a snowball in hell. There will never be another pavilion unless a country decided to spend public money on something they can get practically free on the internet. Those days are past and it would be political suicide if Disney "picked" a country to promote over all the others. It was doable back in 1982 to have countries want to promote tourism via Disney. However those days were dying even then. Once the World Wide Web became the animal it is today, it is not even possible.

Last edited:

ppete1975

None. Like future world, the original concept is no longer viable. I shutter to think what epcot would be without the festivals and drinking. As much as i hate to admit it as a super fan full of nostalgia. The world has moved past this, and it would be a ghost town if you removed the drinking festivals.

What will happen? There are 4 options with number 1 the most likely

A) nothing
b) the pads used for non countries, further watering down the concept (maybe some countries removed entirely or just themed as fictional IP lands and world show case slowly dying a disjointed mess. Example Norway just becomes arendelle.
c) the plots are overtaken by the countries next to them for attractions and even better experiences (in theory the best option and they dont even have to be the countries that are next to plots
d) add a country

JIMINYCR

Greece. If it would happen, Disney has more story options using Hercules, the Greek myths, and the wonderful architecture to dress up the look around the lake. Greek cuisine has been a favorite of many so the dining options would be pleasing.
Egypt might be a close second tying in with the tombs and archeological dig finds. Compete with Uni with a thrilling Mummy attraction.

Robbiem

Greece. If it would happen, Disney has more story options using Hercules, the Greek myths, and the wonderful architecture to dress up the look around the lake. Greek cuisine has been a favorite of many so the dining options would be pleasing.
Egypt might be a close second tying in with the tombs and archeological dig finds. Compete with Uni with a thrilling Mummy attraction.
I always thought the sinbad tech from Tokyo would make a great ancient greek myth themed boat ride through Hercules or Jason, Odysseus etc

The Grand Inquisitor

I know IP's are pretty frowned upon in Epcot, but it's a shame Luca wasn't a bigger hit. That movie was pretty much a love letter to the Amalfi coast, so I would love a ride exploring that coupled with precious little sea monsters. And, it would give Epcot a proper Water Ride (no disrespect to the Gran Fiesta Tour). Sounds win/win to me.
I agree. Luca and Coco would make for great rides at Italy and Mexico. Personally I want to see a Brazil or a India pavilion. Brazil could have the Three Caballeros and a Rio show or ride. India could have the long rumored Jungle Book ride.

AFoodie

I’ve given up any hope on new WS pavilions. But I’d love to see the original ride ideas come back in some form for the existing ones. The Rine River Cruise in Germany & Mt. Fuji coaster in Japan would be amazing!

JIMINYCR

I always thought the sinbad tech from Tokyo would make a great ancient greek myth themed boat ride through Hercules or Jason, Odysseus etc
Yes so many great possibilities using the many stories containing danger, life lessons and hope. Hercules might be a better known hero... how many students are required to read the Odysseus journeys and Jasons quest and trials anymore to know who they are. I'd welcome any of them be cause any of their adventures would be thrilling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom