Next Epcot Country

What do you think should be the next Country at Epcot?

• Brazil

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Chile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Egypt

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Finland

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Greece

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • India

• Ireland

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Israel

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Peru

• Philippines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russia

• Switzerland

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • You Forgot My Favorite Country! How Dare You!

• Total voters

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
BELGIUM ?

Europes most boring country, famous for a statue of a peeing boy, chocolate, a smelly vegatable, home of the EU and best of all having all the motorways you drive on to get to the best bits of Europe.

Mind you they do make some fine Trapist Ales.:slurp:

arstogas

>>>BELGIUM ?

...Mind you they do make some fine Trapist Ales.<<<

And how about those awesome WAFFLES? Yummm.

Seriously though, Greece is a great idea for a new pavillion. it would cover culture and aesthetics very different from what already exists.

There are two big problems though... Greece is not a rich or terribly industrious country... they might even lose the Olympics scheduled there for (2004?) next time.

And a good chunk of the populace pretty much hates America right now. A lot of them wearing pro-Bin Laden t-shirts just out of spite (they hold some grudge against us for something we didn't do on their behalf 30 odd years ago).

I'd personally like to see Egypt. Heck, put it next to Great Britain and let them share a creepy mummy attraction... (yeah, I know... Universal is just a few miles away...)

arstogas

Ireland and a Leprecaun attraction WOULD be very cool... Take the approach of the Arabian Boat Attraction in Tokyo DisneySea with the minimatronic figures, and you could really create something special under the green hills of Dublin...

light and magic

I think they should take Belgium a serious thought! We're not boring, well at least most of us are not. Well okay, a few of us are not. But they could serve the various beers of belgium at a restaurant, over 250 different beers!!!!! And how about those Brussels sprouts:hurl: !!! We do have a famous landmark called the Atomium, 8 or 9 gaint balls who represent an atom. And those french fries you eat at McDonald's. Those aren't french, French fries or Frieten are a Belgian invention. And how about guns, we supply the American army and others with over 50% of the world's handguns and machineguns. In fact the whole project could be sponserd by Interbrew, who are looking for a way to promote their beers, like Stella Artios, in the U.S. I say go for Belgium.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

CAPTAIN HOOK

I voted for Egypt - I think there is a great variety of attractions which could be included.
Sight seeing around the pyramids, inside the pharohs tombs, a cruise along the Nile, plus an Egyptian market. Then there is a possibility of a thrill ride based around the films The Mummy and The Mummy Returns. (I know they're not Disney - I said based around)

dliddi

i voted for Greece, but Egypt would also be very good to, i think you could do alot with the way the pavillions looked, and both would have, alot to offer, as far as the entertainment portion of it, (ie. ride,move,show). They also would provide good food selections, and both are very historical. All the choices are good but, i think Greece,and Egypt are the best

mightyduck

While I think an African nation or Australia or a Pacific island would be lovely, I also think AK is handling those pretty well (they could do more there with Australia--that would be neat!). But I vote for Russia... I realize that they don't have the cash, but I just think the architecture would an interesting addition....the World Showcase is very Eurocentric, reflecting the American traditions, I think.

Paul T

I would go for the irish i think they could make something good out of it! And Ireland is not part of the United Kingdom only Northern Ireland is! so its not having two of the same thing :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom